Newbie seeking company(;

C

Clare

Original poster
Well since you have decided to actually pay attention and read this post, I thank you. My name is Emma, I'm a 16 year old welsh girl. I'm completely new to this site, although not new to roleplaying. I have taken part in several roleplays in my time on several sites and at several levels. I'm basically looking for someone to roleplay with with very little pressure.

I tend to get intimidated and self conscious when joining new forums, so someone I can regularly ask for help would be much appreciated. I enjoy fantasy and romance role-plays at an intermediate level, and enjoy being challenged with my writing.

This is sounding very impersonal and professional, but if you actually talk to me, I pride myself on being laid-back and easy to talk to, I'd love to make new friends here, so send me a message or something. (:

Love
'Emm <3

Hello and welcome to Iwaku :) Feel free to pm a question or even just to chat. I'm nice guy though incredibly socially awkward and apologetic. lol

If you're looking for a roleplay to join then check out A Tale Of Winter Memories. If it interests you then feel free to join. :)I I hope you enjoy your stay here on Iwaku.

Again feel free to pm me :)

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who would love to roleplay with you. Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you enjoy your time here on our corner of the interwebs.

Hi there Emma! : D

Hi Emma with username of Clare! XD Feel free to ask anybody for something. They probably know what they're doing!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
I hope that we don't intimidate you too much - we'd love to be friends with you, I'm sure.
You should fill out our Roleplay Resume and then sign up for rolelays in the Roleplay Signup section to get started with everything!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask~

Welcome to Iwaku. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hey there, I'm new aswell. I can't say much other than that. I think we would get along well though. I'm American, and don't know any Welsh, sorry. But, I hope we can be friends.

Hi Emma! Im new as well, just put up my new member thread as well :) Seeing so many recent responses to your thread is encouraging!