Newbie of sorts, a roleplayer of course.

F

Fie

Original poster
Hello Iwaku, pleasure to meet all who may come to this little introduction space and hopefully you won't leave feeling bored. I'm Fie. Among the newbie ranks I have migrated here to have a home to do one of my favorite hobbies: roleplay. In my seventeen years of it I've only taken a couple of extended breaks to refocus for new ideas and characters one being a couple of months now but as usual the urge to write with others has come back to bite me so here I am thanks in due part to by searching Google.

A few things about me. I work in retail. If you do too you know scheduling can be all over the place. Will that stop me from writing? No. If we have a roleplay together I will respond. Of course it may take a bit rest assured though I'll always let you know if anything comes up or posts might be delayed. Another love of mine is gaming. You'll only find me playing the JRPGs these days until they get me, one can only hope, a Saints Row 2 remaster or something else to grab my attention.

But, onto brighter things. All things roleplay that is! I'm still filling out the resume. I'm big on fantasy and medieval as well as science fiction, modern, slice of life, apocalypse like settings, futuristic, urban fantasy. I haven't done a lot of fandoms but I might try some if the plot is good and canons aren't expected of me because I can't play them for the life of me.

Pretty long huh? Sorry. Thank you to anyone that dropped by I'll be looking forward to meeting you!

𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝

It is a pleasure to meet a fellow newb, like me. I have been role-playing for only 8 years, but I honestly haven't taken a break. Even when I was in my teen hood, and would get grounded every single week for doing weed. I'd find a way to get my replies out, on some device. Heh. I love roleplaying so much! It gives me a break from my hectic life, and honestly sooth's my depression! It is so calming to role-play.

I like fantasy medieval, and hell...that is about the only thing I do! If we could plot something out, I'd love to. I came from a site called Xanje, but haven't role-played in over a year so heh. I'm trying to pick up where I left off on this site!

𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝

It is a pleasure to meet a fellow newb, like me. I have been role-playing for only 8 years, but I honestly haven't taken a break. Even when I was in my teen hood, and would get grounded every single week for doing weed. I'd find a way to get my replies out, on some device. Heh. I love roleplaying so much! It gives me a break from my hectic life, and honestly sooth's my depression! It is so calming to role-play.

I like fantasy medieval, and hell...that is about the only thing I do! If we could plot something out, I'd love to. I came from a site called Xanje, but haven't role-played in over a year so heh. I'm trying to pick up where I left off on this site!
Hello. That's some devotion there I'll say. I think I have heard of Xanje and welcome back to the world of roleplay.
I'm still trying to get set up around here but when I do if we can get something together that would be nice. I'll see you around.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝

ok. good luck and goodbye!