Newbie? O .o

C

Casey

Original poster
Hi.
Apparently, I need to do these six posts or whatever so I can be considered not a spambot or some annoying program as such, so here's the first;

My name is- Wait, why would I tell you that? Never mind. The pen name I'll be referring to is Xenos, since I'm paranoid of people knowing my RL name. Um... Can't tell ya where I live... Can't tell ya my hobbies....

Murr...
Well, crap. Since I'm too paranoid to even give that information, I guess you'll just have to get to know me, huh?
XD
Whatever.
Anyway, I'm here, which means that you'll probably see me attempting -and failing- to get to know the site and adjust, since I came from MYB. That, though, I can tell you because I have too many characters for you to possibly hunt down and differentiate between which ones are mine and which ones have actually abandoned that site.
So!
I hope to be able to be of some entertainment while I'm here, and if not, well... Oh well!
Oh, and I'm an Anthropomorphic. Don't like it? Ignore it! =D
XD

-Pounces in-

My lurking has finally paid off ouo

Hi person-whose-name-I'm-not-allowed-to-say! About time, sheesh, I was starting to think you got lost.

I'm sure Diana will be here in a minute to say hello xD

Lost?
LOST?!
THIS! IS!..

Overused?
Bleh. Forget it. I feel too lazy to use a meme that everyone is sick of.
-plops down in a chair and crosses my arms, yawning-

What's MYB? O__O

And who said Diana would be here in a few minutes! .__.;;

Also, welcome to the community, paranoid guy! 8D I am Diana online and off!

Diana-
Hai! She said it! -points to Layne-

Layne-
-spins to avoid said punting-
I will not be punted!
We've had this argument before, layne. xD
-scoots off in my office chair to get to the profile-
-scoot- OuO! -scoot- OuO! -scoot- OuO! -scoot- OuO!

-waves to Diana- You're so predictable x3

XENOS! -steals the chair and throws it-

I am NOT predictable! ;__;

....Okay, I might be. YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST FROM ME. D:<

*Slinks off to the shadows.* >:[

-Hugs Diana before she slinks off- Love you! xD

So the secret ti the real name and information is getting to know you better?

*scuddles in all close like* well, hello there! >:3

I'm Iliana, the Goddess it seems, and welcome to Iwaku! Since we're punting people, I'm punting you into the
Roleplayers Academy so you can splurge and get familiar with....rp stuff! :D

Unless you're paranoid of joining that too....then i sadface. :[

xD! Punting!

Bleh. I don't mind, but I've been roleplaying for a good 5 years. Either way, if it can teach me something, then I'd be happy to start somewhere. I'll be doing an RP with Layne soon, too. =3

But, Madame "Goddess," It's very nice to meet you. -looks at you scuddled all close and stuff-

Welcome to Iwaku! : D
I haven't been around a lot recently since I am on Spring Break.
After this week though.. you will know me!! Wuahahahaa >:-)
I'm Celest.

Greeting, Xenos! It's a pleasure to welcome you to Iwaku! I'm Hiro. It looks like I'm the first guy to greet you here. Sorry about ruining the purity of your welcome party.

I see you and Layne know one another? I've gradually been getting to know her over the past few weeks. I look forward to doing the same with you some time soon!

Welcome to Iwaku, Xenos! Looks like you're about to be a new member instead of a new registration; congrats on posting often enough! Erm, I assume since you and Layne know each other she'll be able to tell you whatever useful things you need to know. *nods*

Hello, traveler! I like the name Xenos, very classy. I imagine you'll find your stay at Iwaku to be both pleasant and invigorating.

The great Hejin welcomes you. :)

Holy crap... So many replies... @_@;
XD
But thank you all.
Celest-
Nice to meet you!

Hiro-
It's perfectly fine, bud. And yes, I've known Layne for a couple years now! =3

Elyd-
Nice to meet ya! And yes, she's already been treating me like a noob-
I mean, helping me out. xD

Hejin-
Well thank ya, Oh Great Hejin! XD Nice to meet ya, man.

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, paranoid little newbie.
Like a fat spring rabbit, we'll lure you out.
**COUGH**
I mean, you're safe with us!
I'm Kitti, good to meet you.

Since you're new here.... force Layne to show you around.
Kidding, kidding. I have links! :D
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, please do ask.

Kitti-
we-hell! I'll have you know I'm a fat CAT! XD

Bleh, it's all good, though. but thank you fur- I mean, FOR such a humorous reply and the links, madame! ^^