Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Sporadically throughout the day. If not at a computer, then from mobile when I can be.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Well, I figured I should say hello. I'm new to the site. I looked around for about half an hour before I asked a friend to send me an invite. I have to say that this looks like the best darn RP site that I have ever seen. It allows for all types of RP mediums and levels. It's active, and seems to be a really friendly community.

I hope to find some good RPs on here at my level that I'll get back to the point of wanting to reply, even when I'm on a phone. (Which results in shorter posts most of the time, but still progresses the story along!)

Well, I don't really know what else to say, so I just hope that I enjoy my stay =D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku!
If you have any questions we have a handy FAQ located Under the help tab in the main navigation. Or you can always just ask ^_^
Now go have some fun! ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku,

I like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am Just a community volunteer, not full on staff. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I only work 5 hours a day, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on my life feel free to look at it and see where I am. I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

Most important rule, respect the staff and here it is most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark. Disney.Triplet

Look! To the top left! It is a bunny logo!

Now then. "i~whack~you!" It means Welcome. In rabbit.

And since you do not know what else to say... ummm. Here take this. Hold it while I ~presses red button~--

~AAAHHH!!Rainbow explosion! ~BOOOOOOOM!!~~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Navuso
Thanks for the links and guides as well as the warm welcome. I was on the site for a few hours and found a good RP partner. You have no clue how hard that is for me, so this site is already a success in my books. Add in the lovely welcomes, the interesting people, and just an all around good feel and I think I am really going to like this site <3

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.