Newbie Mixer!

C

Celest

Original poster
[DASH=lime]
The date for the Newbie Mixer has been set! Friday, March 29th, I shall be running this here mixer! The conference box will be the place we meet at 8pm Iwaku time to have fun!

I'm still taking suggestions on things you may enjoy during this night to make it a truly beneficial night of meeting, greeting, and enjoying new members and old members alike!

As of right now, I just have simple ideas like two truths and a lie, random questions, and just chatting. I want you to tell me what you think! :D Feel free to post your thoughts in this thread or shoot me a VM, PM, or add me on Skype! ^.^

When? March 29th
Where? Conference box
Time? 8pm Iwaku time

[/DASH]

Reactions: 1 person
For the people that don't know, Iwaku time is based off Central Daylight Savings Time in the US. Here is a site that can help if you are not sure what time it is for you.

Reactions: 1 person
Curse my friend for having his birthday on Good Friday; I imagine that day will be busy the whole way through.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch the end of it...when do you reckon it'll wrap up?

There isn't really a set end. Just when people get tired -shrugs-

THIS FRIDAY! IT IS HAPPENING! GET EXCITED! :D

Wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -throws chair into window-
EXCITEMENT!!!!! :D!

I don't know where the conference box is. T_T

Chatbox Link in the navbar -> And you will see a tab that says "Conference Box" when you're viewing the room!

Sighs, sucks I had to work the night the newbie mixer was going on!! boo.
:( More chances to socialize I'm sure will come up though. :D