NEWBIE MEMBERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE ROUND 1!

What color group do you want for the NEWBIE user group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes on you all, I love pink.

Noob for life.

Reactions: Karakui
PINK'S IN THE LEAD BIG TIME! WOHOO :3

But if they are pink, then imagine the Pinky jokes!
NARF for life!

pinky.jpg

Green is the color that is best suitable to represent new people who join. Here are my extremely valid reasons as to why:
1) Greenie people = Newb people.
2) No offence against Pink, but I think green will annoy new people more.
3) ITS GREEN!
4) See 3).
10) Couldn't think of 6 other reasons, so I just skipped to 10 and figured it will look like an impressive list. So there.

Green is the color that is best suitable to represent new people who join. Here are my extremely valid reasons as to why:
1) Greenie people = Newb people.
2) No offence against Pink, but I think green will annoy new people more.
3) ITS GREEN!
4) See 3).
10) Couldn't think of 6 other reasons, so I just skipped to 10 and figured it will look like an impressive list. So there.
I don't know six reasons in favour of green, but I can give you six reasons to vote in favour of pink...
ruger-gp100-match-champion-661x496.jpg

>=D

Guys you're all getting it wrong. Pink is too nice to waste on those freshmen! They should have to earn their nice colours!

Guys you're all getting it wrong. Pink is too nice to waste on those freshmen! They should have to earn their nice colours!
I see your point, but on the other hand if we give the newbs the nice color, they will be super sad when they loose them after a few days. MAKE THEM HAPPY AND THEN CRUSH THEIR HOPES AND DREAMS EARLY!

I see your point, but on the other hand if we give the newbs the nice color, they will be super sad when they loose them after a few days. MAKE THEM HAPPY AND THEN CRUSH THEIR HOPES AND DREAMS EARLY!
Oh I see! Looks like I still need more work before I reach my desired level of Being Mean to People.

I'm not a huge fan of changing the color for the new members so I voted orange, but it looks like pink is gonna win. I'll live with it. lol. XD

I've been reading through the thread and laughing, thank you everybody for making me feel so happy. :huge:

I honestly don't like pink at all, so I'm more than happy to make someone else have it >:D

Voted for pink color because i wanted pink, then realized i'll lose it once i'm not a noob anymore....
I cry...

PINK! IguessImeanit'snotlikeIhoppedonabandwagonoranything...

Don't hate on (the dumbest term ever) "newbs", we've all been there.

Don't hate on (the dumbest term ever) "newbs", we've all been there.
To be fair, I'd argue that a decent chunk of us hate their own "newb" phase. At least I for one can't read my own old writings without shaking my head in shame :P.

I notice that the pink is still going strong. I couldn't thus resist to...

c9d4911baeccbcded0242f0a91d270ae.gif

I think that I seriously lost it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.