Newbie is Searching

G

Griff

Original poster
Hello everyone. I'm going to insert a bit about me here, but feel free to skip to the pairings / expectations if introductions aren't your thing.

I'm Griff, a 16 year old high school student looking to get more into roleplaying after skulking around in the shadows for awhile. I do not have much experience in writing with other people, but in my spare time I've created a variety of different fantasy and horror short stories for practice. It's not a huge hobby, but it's something I enjoy doing when I'm bored.

I used to DM and occasionally play in D&D games when I was younger. That's about the most experience I have with roleplaying.

So I'm a newbie; both to the site and to the hobby. However I'm interested in learning and honing my writing skills all while having fun at the same time.

Expectations / Other Notes:

-At least a decent grasp of English grammar. It obviously doesn't need to perfect because we all make mistakes (trust me, I make plenty), but your posts need to be readable. Much more lenient with OOC of course.

-Tell me if you have an issue so we can communicate through it if need be. Whether it be a lack of enjoyment from our plot or whatever else, I need to know so we can try to come up with something to solve the issue together.

-I don't mind romance, but keep in mind I have little to no experience with writing anything within the general category of lovey-dovey stuff.

-If romance is not involved I can play both male and female. FxF would be preferred, but I'm comfortable with all gender pairings.

Fandoms:

League of Legends*

Characters I'd be interested in using:
Kindred** (I could play both, or we could each take one of them. I also have plots).
Twitch
Ahri
Fizz

There's more than this. Will expand upon in the future.

Night in the Woods
-Finished this last week. Would be cool to get something going but it doesn't seem to be very well known.

Dark Souls

SOMA

Pokemon

Dungeons & Dragons (world)

Until Dawn (meh)

Overwatch (kinda)

Other Pairings:
(*'s means I have plots)

(You / Me preferred).
(Most are MxF, but I can be swayed to do something else).
Dragon / Rider*
(Dragon) Rider / Rider
Princess / Knight*
Monster / Hunter*
Nekos (in general)*
Witch / Hunter

-More to come in the future.

~~

Thanks for taking a read. Post here or PM me if interested.

I'd pretty this up more but I'm going to get some sleep before I pass out.

Reactions: Villains
I have a plot for witch x hunter, if you're interested.

I'm interested in the Princess x Knight

I have a multitude of ideas so if you interested then let me know