Newbie introducing himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Murasama

Hi there,

I'm not new to role playing, but I'm new to iwakuroleplay. On second thought.. I'm new again, as I haven't roleplayed in a decade. Recent events have left me with a void to fill, and I hope to return to my imagination.

I hope I get to roleplay/interact with you all at some point.. and I hope to find my home again, wherever that is.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PoetLore and Eru
Welcome back to roleplaying, Murasama! We're glad to have ya! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Iwaku welcomes you with open arms, Murasama. Welcome aboard. Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku, Murasama! I hope Iwaku can be what you need to get back into roleplaying again and fill that hole. We also have a handy guide for newbies if you want to take a look: Getting Started

Welcome to Iwaku! We are a friendly, helpful bunch here. I'm sure you will find many people to befriend and write with as well. Settle in and if you have any questions please ask. We are here to help!

Welcome to the site, and back to roleplaying!
Taking a couple years off can make it seem daunting but people here are friendly and understanding so don't be afraid to ask questions and get everything figured out.

I wish you the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.