1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Newbie intro post thingy. o-o

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lulu_Zombie, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Hewwow, I'm Lulu. ^-^ I'm obviously a newbie.
    I'm kinda quiet and shy, so please don't take offence if I get quiet all of a sudden. :P
    My newbie intro thingy. vvvv
    What nicknames do you like to be called? Lulu ^-^ I have aliases such as Sayuri and Samantha Rae, but I prefer to be called Lulu. :3

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a girl. x3 and I'm 16.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Space Kittens, for the win! *o*

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! "And when your heart stops beating I'll be here wondering, did you get what you deserve?" :D

Sooooo, yeah...Awkward silence... o-o
    I'm not sure what else to say, so I'll end it here.
    Bye. c:

2. Hehe you sound really nice maybe we could be friends? I hope to hear from you soon and maybe we could rp? :3

3. Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

4. Space kittens AND My Chemical Romance?
    You're wonderful. c:
    Welcome to Iwaku.~
    Hope you enjoy it. :D

5. Yes, let's be friends. ^-^ & I would love to RP with you. :D

6. Thank you. ^-^

7. Thanks. :D You're an MCR fan too? :3

8. Why, yes I am! c:

9. That's awesome! :D I like you already. :yay: