Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
( GREETINGS && SALUTATIONS ! )

you can call me ssscreamin' (yes, the s-s-stuttering is a must >:^)-- just kidding, it's not unless you want to hahahaaa). in amidst of self-quarantine, i've been itching for some roleplay and i thought it might as well be a good time to dip into this website! so, yeah, here i am.​
a quick list of tidbits about me, if you're interested in reading--​
  • i'm a university student studying psychology
  • i've only been roleplaying for about 3 years. usually, i tend to do 1x1 but right now, i'm looking to jump into a group one
  • i'm an aspiring writer, which was one of the main reasons why i started roleplaying. and i don't have any self-control nor discipline so i'm also attempting to make a dating sim (keyword here: attempting).
  • i've got a very beloved and hyperactive japanese bobtail named sam!!! he's a cutie but also a source of stress.
aaaaand that's it for now, i guess. thanks for your time and attention, i hope to speak with you soon ✨

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku!!
My name is Erin, im 21, and ive been roleplaying for 8 years!
If you ever need a friend, rp partner, or someone to ask questions, I'm always open!!
I currently have a group rp going, its a Game of Thrones based rp with realistic faceclaims, you can find the link here.