F

Foreverknight

Original poster
Hey everyone
I'm a guy
I'm 18
I guess I like fantasy most
I've never role played be4 And I'd really like to start

So can anyone help me out since I've never done it be4?

HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!

WELCOME TO IWAKU!!!

*ears flicker and tail sways as I smiles* =^___^=

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku!
You really are fresh meat if you've never roleplayed before.
Do not fret! We have an Academy that can help you.
You can sign up for a mentor there and various other things
This is where you can find all that! : D
I'm Celest! I hope you like it here -nods-

Hi there and welcome to the community! :D You might also like the Roleplay 101 Guide cause it gives you the basics of how we play on Iwaku!

Welcome to the site, 4everKnight! I'm October I used to be a Knight, too. That link Diana posted is a godsend for new rpers. I wish I had something like that when I first started.

If you are into Fantasy, you've come to the right place. We have a ton of awesome games in that genre, and new ones starting all the time.

I was gonna link you to the Academy group but it seems like you found it yourself. ^^; As October said we have a lot of fantasy roleplays going on, feel free to join them.

Welcome to Iwaku!! :bananaman:

WELCOME, KID.
HOW'RE YA.
GOOD?!
THAS GUD.
Welcome welcome welcome.
Here, have this cat.
weird-cat.jpg

You shall receive helps.
I am sure of it.

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
To help you, I have some super cool links for you to check out!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

You should take a look around the site for yourself, too, to discover more.
If you have any questions, please do ask.

Hi there ForeverKnight, welcome to Iwaku! This is a good place to start roleplaying because everyone is very friendly and welcoming, so don't be afraid to jump in to a game! Actually the Jump In games are my favorites because you don't have to develop a character first. You can just get started. Don't forget to ask for help if you need it - the mods are pretty friendly for the most part. Have fun!