Newbie Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ILovePandas

Original poster
Hello everyone, the title says it all: I'm new here. I'm Camille and here is my...

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Camille, Cam, C.J., ILovePandas, ILP, Panda...the options are endless.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl/ Woman

How old are you? 22 1/2

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? That is correct! Ive been RPing for 7 years and I migrated here with the CTFR group.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Both!

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Sunny beaches in the shade with sunscreen.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? The stupid mall song by Robin Sparkles from How I Met Your Mother....

Feel free to ask me anything!

Reactions: MrFoyle
Welcome to the forum. Want a cookie?

Hello everyone, the title says it all: I'm new here. I'm Camille and here is my...

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Camille, Cam, C.J., ILovePandas, ILP, Panda...the options are endless.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl/ Woman

How old are you? 22 1/2

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? That is correct! Ive been RPing for 7 years and I migrated here with the CTFR group.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Both!

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Sunny beaches in the shade with sunscreen.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? The stupid mall song by Robin Sparkles from How I Met Your Mother....

Feel free to ask me anything!
Hello and welcome to the site Panda. I adore your avatar.

Ughhh! Now you reminded me of that song. :p

What genera of rolepalys do you prefer to rp?

Hello and welcome to the site Panda. I adore your avatar.

Ughhh! Now you reminded me of that song. :p

What genera of rolepalys do you prefer to rp?
Thank you! The pandas name is Munches and I adore him also =)

I like a lot of generas mainly fantasy, modern, sifi, horror, fandom etc.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.