Newbie here! c:

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rei, Oct 20, 2014.

1. I like any type of roleplays, dark fantasy, horror,, whichever you prefer. I don't really know what to say other than I'm a dork, but here's this thing Iwaku suggested?

What do you prefer to be called?

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    I'm new to this site. I've decided to try out roleplay here, since I roleplay a lot on Facebook. I've been roleplaying for about 3 years now.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
    Anything. I'd care less as long as it's fun!

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
    Curling up on the sofa. And cuddling! c:
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Ey Rei! Welcome to Iwaku!
    Wait, should I call you Potato instead? I'm not sure...
    Enjoy playing roles.
    And bow in the presence of The Potato Prince!... If you wan't.
  3. Thanks! Potato was a name given for my randomness then shortened to Tato. xD Just call me Rei if you'd like! c:
  4. Welcome, Rei! Welcome to Iwaku! Get comfortable, for you shall never leave this forum again. O___O

Here, have a complimentary welcome balloon! *Balloon* ^_^
  5. I don't get it, why do so many people decide to choose "Potato" out of random. ~.~ Humanity is weird. And you're welcome!
  6. -Grabs balloon- Thanks! c:
  7. Welcome to Iwaku...Do you taste like a Potato? If so, I feel you won't last long with me arou-I mean uh...High five for new members? Heh ^_^'
  8. Hello Rei, welcome to Iwaku! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. I hope you have a nice stay on here. If you ever need anything, or just wanna talk, then shoot me a PM! Anyways, enjoy your stay here on Iwaku. ^.^ *throws confetti*
  9. Yo! Welcome to Iwaku man. You'll find plenty of roleplays here. Enjoy your stay.
  10. *waves shyly*
    Hello Rei~
    Welcome to Iwaku^^
    If you need a friend feel free to message me any time!​
  11. Hi Potato Rei! 8D Welcome to the site!
  12. Thank you! c:
  13. Thanks!
  14. Hello Mei! And thank you, hope we become friends. c: