Newbie here! c:

R

Rei

Original poster
I like any type of roleplays, dark fantasy, horror,, whichever you prefer. I don't really know what to say other than I'm a dork, but here's this thing Iwaku suggested?

What do you prefer to be called?
Potato

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Mystery

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I'm new to this site. I've decided to try out roleplay here, since I roleplay a lot on Facebook. I've been roleplaying for about 3 years now.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Anything. I'd care less as long as it's fun!

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Curling up on the sofa. And cuddling! c:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ey Rei! Welcome to Iwaku!
Wait, should I call you Potato instead? I'm not sure...
Enjoy playing roles.
And bow in the presence of The Potato Prince!... If you wan't.

Welcome, Rei! Welcome to Iwaku! Get comfortable, for you shall never leave this forum again. O___O

Here, have a complimentary welcome balloon! *Balloon* ^_^

I don't get it, why do so many people decide to choose "Potato" out of random. ~.~ Humanity is weird. And you're welcome!

Welcome to Iwaku...Do you taste like a Potato? If so, I feel you won't last long with me arou-I mean uh...High five for new members? Heh ^_^'

Hello Rei, welcome to Iwaku! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. I hope you have a nice stay on here. If you ever need anything, or just wanna talk, then shoot me a PM! Anyways, enjoy your stay here on Iwaku. ^.^ *throws confetti*

Yo! Welcome to Iwaku man. You'll find plenty of roleplays here. Enjoy your stay.

*waves shyly*
Hello Rei~
Welcome to Iwaku^^
If you need a friend feel free to message me any time!​

Hi Potato Rei! 8D Welcome to the site!

Hello Rei, welcome to Iwaku! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. I hope you have a nice stay on here. If you ever need anything, or just wanna talk, then shoot me a PM! Anyways, enjoy your stay here on Iwaku. ^.^ *throws confetti*
Hello Mei! And thank you, hope we become friends. c:

Welcome to Iwaku...Do you taste like a Potato? If so, I feel you won't last long with me arou-I mean uh...High five for new members? Heh ^_^'

You hella bet I do. xD And oh no! D: Haha, hope we become friends in the future! c: