Newbie here! Anybody interested in fantasy roleplay with me?

Do you have a dA? (deviantart)

• Total voters
S

SkyBarrier212

Original poster
I'm new to this community, but not to roleplaying! If anyone is up to roleplaying a fantasy roleplay with me, awesome! You can comment here or send me a message! The kind of genres I'm interested in is fantasy, romance, Yuri (girlxgirl), yaoi (boy-boy), and anime ^o^ And if anyone is up to giving me a tour, that would be awesome too :)

Keke let's first comment here xD
Oh so you are a yuri and yaoi fan lol

I think Yuri and yaoi is really cute ^///^

I willing for the roleplay....if somebody already hasn't taken the place that is :/ and so many new peoples! :D

I willing for the roleplay....if somebody already hasn't taken the place that is :/ and so many new peoples! :D

Oh it's fine! I'm more into onexone roleplay anyway, wanna to go over over the details in PM?

Welcome to Iwaku,

I hope you will have lots of fun Roleplaying here!
And remember, Roleplay the crap out of yourself.

If you want to Roleplay with someone then i will be open for that.

Welcome to Iwaku,

I hope you will have lots of fun Roleplaying here!
And remember, Roleplay the crap out of yourself.

If you want to Roleplay with someone then i will be open for that.

Thank you for the warm welcome and the offer, it would be very fun :)

Then just send the message and we can talk about it :D

Hey, [MENTION=6034]AnimeOtakuGirl8477[/MENTION] and I have a group called "FantasyRP"
Do you guys wanna join?

Welcome to Iwaku AnimeOtaku! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Lots of anime-based RPs going on about so you'd feel just right at home ^_^ By the way, cute avatar :)

Welcome to Iwaku AnimeOtaku! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Lots of anime-based RPs going on about so you'd feel just right at home ^_^ By the way, cute avatar :)

Thank you for the warm welcome :D I haven't looked around much as of yet but thanks for telling me :) and thanks ^^ she's a character from one of my favorite video games