Newbie dropping in :)

E

exewon

Original poster
Well hello all :) as you see I'm a new guy on the block, though I do have some minor rping experience :).
So I ain't that good with intruductions so lets just work of that list they gave me at the entrance, lemme see.

What nicknames do you like to be called? Just call me exewon. Or Jokor I don't mind either one :)

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? *looks down his pants* Yup still a boy, have been one for 18 years now

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Sci-fi (especially the grim dark and used future ones) and horror most of the time, though games that make me laugh are also fun as hell. For the rest I play everything, as long as it isn't a fricking candyland where good always wins even when the heroes are morons... I personally hate that kind of word -_-

What kind of characters do you usually play? I am quite varied (or so I was told) but I like playing the ones that don't really care much for those things called 'morals' they just do what is good for them. Ad that with a dose of inteligence and you got a fun RPing char :)

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
Space marines. Though if we are talking WH 40K here then give me the Imperial guard every day.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Faster than a bullet
Terrifying scream
Enraged and full of anger
Hes half man and half machine

Rides the metal monster
Breathing smoke and fire
Closing in with vengeance soaring high

He is the painkiller
This is the painkiller

Planets devastated
Mankinds on its knees
A saviour comes from out the skies
In answer to their pleas

Through boiling clouds of thunder
Blasting bolts of steel
Evils going under deadly wheels

He is the painkiller
This is the painkiller

Faster than a lazer bullet
Louder than an atom bomb
Chromium plated boiling metal
Brighter than a thousand suns

Flying high on rapture
Stronger free and brave
Nevermore encaptured
Theyve been brought back from the grave

With mankind ressurrected
Forever to survive
Returns from armageddon to the skies

He is the painkiller
This is the painkiller
Wings of steel painkiller
Deadly wheels painkiller

Painkiller from Judas priest!!!!

Score one for the Guard!

Hey there, I'm Vay, staff member, Imperial Guard player and sci-fi lover. I think we'll be getting along nicely.

Best Judas Priest Album ever.

Welcome to the site, Dude.

Thanks for the welcome guy's :) hope I have a good time RPing here

For some reason people keep dropping in from the roof. Man the interwebs must have bad indigestion....

Anyways, welcome to das Forum. Enjoy your stay and don't eat from the salad bar. Trust me on this.

Well, Could be worse than the Guard, you could be a Kroot.

*Shoots Vay in the and posts his head on a plaque*

Hey all! My name is Mary or you can call me MaryLynn whichever.
I'm 18 yrs old, yes I'm a girl. My fave rp genres would have to be Romance, Scifi, and like Supernatural.
I am not really skilled at rping. I've only done a total of 3.

Ehm sammy, If you are a new yourself you should make your own greeting thread. :)µ

as reply to below, course not :)

Sorry X1! Mary didnt know! She's still trying to get the hang of everything around here :) you aren't upset are you?