Newbie coming through?

P

Persephone_Kore

Original poster
Okay, I'm not a noob to Roleplaying! Ha! But I recently joined here~ Overall, I've been rping for a couple years. It all started on Deviant-art, Tumblr, etc.
I've always liked to write. I think I'm one of those people who like to do a wall of text, but, If I have to, I'm okay with the quicker replies, of just a paragraph or so. I never write less than 350 words. XP

I am a total fan-girl, Not sure how many fandom people are on here. But I LOVE to do fandom rp's. Hehe. It's just my escape from things. I mainly roleplay anime. With the exception of a couple good games, and etc. OC x OC / Cannon x Cannon was never something I could get into personally. Ha.

Although, on rare occasion's. I can be talked into an original RP, as long as you get me hooked with a plot, I'm all in.

Also, I currently got done watching an anime! So feel free to drop some thing's down! I don't have anything to watch TTvTT.
With all of that said, I'm looking forward to making friend's here!

Feel free to call me Liz! (Or Kore, since my username.)

Hi Kore :D Welcome to Iwaku, glad yo have ya!

You'll find a good amount of fandom RPs to partake in! And if you don't see any, then you can always throw up a Partner search and wait to see if ya catch anyone! Lots of people are always looking for something, so I'm sure you will!