Newbie Challenge!

N

Nira

Original poster
Hai! I'm Nira, and you friendly people have a survey posted that I get to fill. Yay, surveys....

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called? Dude, call me anything. I really don't care....much :3

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm totally a chick, and I'm in my early 20s

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I've only done fantasy so far, but I'm open to trying anything not smut

What kind of characters do you usually play?I usually play the sneaky sneaky stabby stabby characters, though in one rp forum I was about to become a mednin before the site crashed, and in one chat rp I started playing a mage before we never continued

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? KITTENS?!? O_O *looks around frantically* Where?!? I must snuggle them!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Um... I don't tend to pick favorites, but right now the song stuck in my head is Sonata Arctica "To Create a Warlike Feel." And I don't know all the lyrics >.> <.< >.<;;

If ya wanna know anything more about me, feel free to drop a message! I'm in college, so I'll be busy, but I will try to get on at least once a week ^^;

Welcome to the community madam who loves Sonata Arctica! 8D I enjoy them too!

Woo, someone else who loves them~! Thank you for the welcome! ^w^

I'm in college too! We have so much in common =P
Welcome to Iwaku!

Greetings, Nira! Welcome to Iwaku! Great to have you here!

Sneaky stabby..-rubs his chin thinking about rogues and glares.- OH..THEM..

Anyway..Enjoy your stay!

Juku, f it makes you feel any better, out of the 3 sneaky stabby characters I played, one was a guard, another was "reformed," and the last was a spymaster.......and the other characters I've played tend to be "OMG person *pouncetackleglomphugs*"

Cel, what's your major? Mine's psychology :3