Newbie Care Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY. Here are our new guide arrangements!

Thank you all so much for the patience :)

@Minerva I'd like to pair you with @Manson Moretti
I'm not sure if I found the correct murder series but I found one that had Minerva in it so hopefully you two click in terms of genre :)

@Peregrine I'd like to pair you with @rechonq and @Pheobe Starr

@Kitti I'd like to pair you with both @theneoncake and @Silver Shadow

@Touch of Insanity if you'd be so kind as to help out @Sister

@The Mood is Write I'd like for you to help @JadedWaifu and @lilmissjames and @Control AND @JazzberryJam get the hang of things. (let me know if that's too many to handle, or just send them my way.

@IceQueen if you'd be so kind as to help our friend @dark and @MiharuAya and @Drag00n X

@~Happily.Ever.After~ if you could take on @Zyxis Ouroboros ReArchtype and @SkyFyre

I, Soulserenity20, will take on the following until we get more guides opening up:
@Agate @zucca_ @Taran Wanderer @zacharychi @Lucy Quinn @Glitched @D'Argo4260

PHEW. I really hope I got everyone.

Those of you who have me as a guide, just hang in there as I try to get to everyone and seek more permanent guides for your package :) Thank you again for all your patience. Let me know if I missed anyone!

@The Mood is Write I'd like for you to help @JadedWaifu and @lilmissjames and @Control AND @JazzberryJam get the hang of things. (let me know if that's too many to handle, or just send them my way.
Consider me on the job!

@JadedWaifu
@lilmissjames
@Control
@JazzberryJam

And to my new mentees:
In case you don't know how, go ahead and send me a PM. The quickest way is to click my name or picture next to my post, and it'll pop up a little window. The "Start Conversation" link will take you right to a shiny new PM!

Yes, Moody is evil, making you guys PM me even though I'm right here. AHAHAHAHA! Ehem. It's totally to help you guys learn your way around the site.

• Thank You
Reactions: Soulserenity20
  • Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
@Soulserenity20: Hey, I'm so sorry for the hiatus. I've been playing the heck out of Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2. X.x It's probably going to be like this when Final Fantasy XV comes out lol.

Anyway, I have the Sig and Avvy ready for you.
AVVY/SIGGY SETS
Request Type: Avatar and Signature
Image(s):
Theme:
Colors: Dark colors such as purple, blue, and black. They're my favorite. I think it'd be cool to have an abstract design for both Avvy and Siggy. I really liked the swirling design on the front page of the Newbie Care package.
Desired Text: On Avatar, I want it to say Nepalia in like a cursive font. I haven't designed on it the text yet for the siggy yet.

@Soulserenity20: Hey, I'm so sorry for the hiatus. I've been playing the heck out of Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2. X.x It's probably going to be like this when Final Fantasy XV comes out lol.

AVVY/SIGGY SETS
Image(s):
Theme:
Colors: Dark colors such as purple, blue, and black. They're my favorite. I think it'd be cool to have an abstract design for both Avvy and Siggy. I really liked the swirling design on the front page of the Newbie Care package.
Desired Text: On Avatar, I want it to say Nepalia in like a cursive font. I haven't designed on it the text yet for the siggy yet.
Because I'm so busy with everything else, this might not get looked at till this weekend. :) however I ask for your patience as I will try to get to it. I still have to do one more for @neobendium! I haven't forgotten I'm just busy XD.this too will be done by this weekend. I promise :)

Reactions: noodle

AVVY/SIGGY SETS
Image(s):
Theme:
Also: if I'm clear, you don't want any photos being used? If you do, please make sure to post them :)

No photos, but I'll make sure to post them before this weekend if I find any and it's okay I understand. I'm quite busy myself with school and my second new job. X.x

No photos, but I'll make sure to post them before this weekend if I find any and it's okay I understand. I'm quite busy myself with school and my second new job. X.x
Okay :) if you could pm me with a general idea of what you want it to feel like that'd be great. Because the vibes you want from it will help me to more adequately accommodate you :)

Hi! I just joined yesterday and was politely pointed right here by @Havoc (forgot to put my glasses on and didn't see the thread). After reading it carefully I think that right now I need both 5 and 6, I understand that there are few BB and BS so I can wait, I'll just continue snooping around.

This may be the best damn welcome thingy I have ever seen for newcomers. I think I could make use of everything from the care package. Been maybe two years since I've done any form of RP. So I really appreciate the warm welcoming and amazing assistance you guys offer. I'm in no rush so I can wait for whatever is available to be available. Thanks again for being so fantastic.

@JacobCane I'm sure you've noticed that we're a little short on guides and all, but since you're interested in the other things as well, just know that you can submit your forms for at requests as soon as you like. :)

Also. For both you and @Odisea, if either of you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other of the temp guides. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@JacobCane I'm sure you've noticed that we're a little short on guides and all, but since you're interested in the other things as well, just know that you can submit your forms for at requests as soon as you like. :)

Also. For both you and @Odisea, if either of you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other of the temp guides. XD
Where should I post the requests? If it's here, then again I'll take everything and anything you guys are able to offer. I'm happy with whatever is the least amount of trouble to provide. Even if that's just a hug and a pat on the head XD.

*gives you a hug and a pat on the head.

Post your filled out forms here in this thread and tag the artist or artists you would like to work on them.

Hi there. Not too sure where to start, but I did find one RP that was cool looking. Uh, I'd like to claim like two on the list if that's cool.

Could I get some RP recommendations, and a BB/BS?

RP wise I really like fantasy and sci-fi stuff. And heavy story and character focused orientation if possible. I used to RP before, and I prefer to write a lot. However, I'm fresh off of DnD. So anything that orients the RP closer to the style of a DnD session would be nice. I'm looking for railroads, but we can change the course of the track; freedom AND direction via a GM would be awesome.

BB/BS wise, I really need some guidance here at Iwaku; the community is really big. And the forums are way too expansive for me to go through. So yeah. Thanks for this thread, and yep.

*gives you a hug and a pat on the head.

Post your filled out forms here in this thread and tag the artist or artists you would like to work on them.
*Smiles with glee*

Thank you for the help.

Where can I find the art department so I can get the art request forms?

Where can I find the art department so I can get the art request forms?
You don't need the art department ^_^

all of the forms for the packages you can claim are on the first page (I think around page 4 or so)

Status
Not open for further replies.