Newbie Alert!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by bountykat52, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Hey all I'm new to this site!

2. Celica was happy now that she had made a friend, or at least had become acquainted with someone who was easy to talk to. So what if she liked explosives and grenades? Celica could get carried away causing pain. Flaw for flaw!

She would have to introduce Cashel as well before he became the biggest loser on campus. He needed at least one friend or else this school experience would become nothing but loneliness for him.

Celica smiled at Zera once she came out of her hiding spot. She walked closer to the chess game, ready to watch the match unfold.

3. Cole smirked to himself under his scarf. "So you do talk." He cast Alcran with playful eyes and turned to see the others in the car coming over. "Looks like we've got that audience."

But Jack was trying to focus on his opponent. Key word there being "trying." He kept looking over to see a bespectacled teen and what appeared to be his sister, as well two other girls - one with a metal glove in her hand and the other shyly holding onto a...four-eyed cat. Well, it didn't much matter. She was cute and clearly timid, avoiding eye contact like they were all Medusas. He tried offering a reassuring smile to her, but he didn't know if it was received or how well it was. He turned back to Alcran and managed to decipher his bizarre goop as him asking if he wanted to go first.

"Yeah, alright." He moved his queen-side knight out from behind the wall of pawns, and the game was on.

4. My name's Kate and I love to rp. I mostly roleplay on CS and I have fun on that... I am a huge fan of Sci-Fi, mostly Star Wars an Stargate SG-1.

5. Welcome to the site!

I'm TK, and if you see any colored user names, they're staff, and we're always happy to help!

6. Welcome to the forums if you have any questions just ask and we can help you

*walks off into the shadows*

7. Heya Kate! Welcome to Iwaku. We're a solid bunch, don't you worry. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here!

Also: HELL YEAH I LOVE STAR WARS! Which one is your favourite?

8. *Drags Natani out of the shadows...>_<*

Welcome to the site, new one!
    *gives cupcake*
    Hope you enjoy all the fun times that awaiting for you here, on IWAKU! <3

~Loveless

9. HI, Im basically new too, but i still welcome you!! =}

10. Welcome, please mind the gap

11. Your love of Star Wars immediately makes you awesome in my book.

Welcome to Iwaku. Take this sheep.

*Hands Kat a sheep*

12. Stars Wars and SG-1, hells yeah! >:D Welcome to Iwaku!

13. Astaroth ran his fingers through her hair.

14. XD Thanks Everyone oh and my favorite Star Wars movie would have to be....Episode V. Diana whats your favorite Stargate SG-1 episode? Mine is Hathor I think that one is hilarious XD

*Happily accepts cupcake, looks at sheep and takes it curiously*

15. Hello, new one, welcome to the site, yes, mind the gap, stay away from the Rykers and whatnot, Insanity is the scourge of the internets go there.

Universe is my favorite Stargate.

16. Melissa cling to him tightly.

17. Melissa continue sleeping.

18. Ashley stop and look up at Astorath.

19. XD Thanks guys! Of the old series the Empire is my obvious choice for being the best!

20. *A nearby Phalanx CIWS tracks the sheep while a Minigunner plays harmonica.*