Newbie Alert... sorta!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MalyHawe, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Hello fellow humans! Greetings from meeeee, MalyHawe!!!

You can call me Maly Hawe or just Maly or Mrs. Frost (yes I'm Jack's wife:P) or whatever, I will always turn around and reply! And I will take you to my galaxy where random stuffs are in. :D

I am not new to this site, I have another account but I don't feel like using it anymore teheee. And I'm not that new to roleplaying as well. I have been RPing like... one or two weeks??? HAHAHAH okay I'm pretty much a newbie I guess. But I have known several RP rules and guides.

I'm not an anime/MMORPG addict, but I'm more an old fairy tales addict!! Like Grimm's, Andersen's, etc... so I like a simple fantasy RP which doesn't include wars/actions and stuff. xD

Okay I guess that's all!!! Looking forward to roleplaying hereeeeeeee... again!

Byeee!:cow:

2. *bows* Greeting Stranger! I am Hollow or Lady Eastword but that's to formal :D
    *smiles* welcome (to the site you have already been on) hehehee, Enjoy.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  3. Greeting Maly, welcome to Iwaku(Even though you're not new!)!~ Enjoy your stay
    Also, it's interesting to see an old fairy tale addict! It's nice meeting you ^ ^

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  4. Hello Lady Eastword! Thank you very much for your welcome! I'll ofcourse enjoy my stay here. Have a nice day anyways c:

5. Hi HibikiKuraii, thank you for your welcome, it's a pleasure for me to be back here :D nice to meet you too!!! Here is a cookie^^

6. Welcome. ^^

7. Welcome back to the site, then, Mrs Frost. O_O