Newbe, may need help! Come say Hi!!

T

Tomboy3

Original poster
Hello fellow rpers, I am a newbe here! I am kinda confused about this whole thing, so any advice or rp invites would be appreciated. I love rping, and I hope to find some cool ones that I can really get into, I've found a problem with this at my last site, which is why I came here! I've heard a lot of good things about this site, and I can't wait to start! Please message me or reply with any rps that need members, but warning, I am very busy this month, but next month I should be on more regularly. ~Thank you for your time, Kensley out~

Oooh, another victim. Yay. Hi there sweety. You have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. And if you like naruto, there's an RP just starting out and we need members. Post a message on my profile if interested.

Reactions: 1 person
Thank you! Sorry I don't watch Naruto, but thanks for the invite. Maybe we'll cross paths another day? Lol hope to rp with you soon! :3

Welcome to the site, I'm October nice to meet you.

You should check the jump-in section for some quick and easy RP action, also we have this awesome RP request thread that is very helpful if you are looking for a partner for onexone rp.

Other than that just browse the site and check all the awesomeness we have to offer! If you have any specific questions just ask! One of our helpful mods or knowledgeable members will be more than happy to help.

Thank you! That helps a lot, ive tried looking through them, but not in depth. Maybe tomorrow I'll try, thanks for all the help, you guys are awesome!

Hello fellow rpers, I am a newbe here! I am kinda confused about this whole thing, so any advice or rp invites would be appreciated. I love rping, and I hope to find some cool ones that I can really get into, I've found a problem with this at my last site, which is why I came here! I've heard a lot of good things about this site, and I can't wait to start! Please message me or reply with any rps that need members, but warning, I am very busy this month, but next month I should be on more regularly. ~Thank you for your time, Kensley out~

Welcome to iWaku! I don't know any good roleplays at the moment, but I'm going to give you some advice. Don't go into the CBox, there's very strange and scary people in there, believe me.

Anywho, welcome to iWaku, once again! ^^

Thanks for the advice! I've never done chat rping, it seems impossible since I like discription... But thanks again!

Hello there! Welcome to the community >w<
My name is Vanille and if you need a friend I am right here for you *open arms* >W<

Other than that, have fun rplaying!

Thank you for the welcome! I can't wait to find the right rp! *serching now*