Newb over here~ :3

C

ciel capricorn

Original poster
Hi!
I'm new to this community and role playing [like a real boss]. I've done some really informal (and crappy) roleplays which make use of * (which I thought was the right way to do this).
I don't know what to type anymore :/ so see anyone around anywhere.

-Me

Hi new person welcome to the boat thats called ss Iwaku, and dont worry You'll be rocking these Rps in a month or so.

Why hello there! Welcome to Iwaku!

If you're new to RPing check out the Roleplayer's Academy, you can help improve your skills and writing.

Jump-In's are also a good way to start if you just want to get right into it and see how it all fairs!

[size=+2]JUKU, im getting the hang of it! [/size]

Welcome! Don't forget to check out our Roleplay 101 as well, it has a lot of helpful links and info for getting into the RPs as well as how to RP! If you'd like to do some more informal RPing, there's the RPChat rooms as well! Hop on into the cbox and hang out! It's a great place to meet new folks!

Yours truly,

Cammy, the Official Iwaku Pet :3

-frowns- Late once again. Darn it!

-composes herself- Oh, well hello there Anony! Welcome to the Community! Please feel at home. My name is Rain/Rina/Raimy and if you have any other questions just ask !

Welcome aboard! I'm October nice to meet you. We love people new to forum RP *Smells Anonymoose* Yup, got that new Rper smell. Delicious!

October couldn't be any more creepier xD

I feel so welcome now thanks to all of you~
Thank you, everyone! =D

Hey, roleplaying with *'s is totally legit! 8D I use stars in chat roleplay most of the time!

Welcome to the community! <3

Oh, my apologies for being so late...
Welcome, Livius, welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you have a blast of a time around here!
I do!

Here, have a cookie.
293693.jpg