Newb on the Loose

• Thread starter Thought Manifest
  • Start date
T

Thought Manifest

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
You can call me Thought Manifest, Thought, Manifest, TM, or Kathryn. If you go with the last option, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't try to shorten it into anything, and please refrain from giving me nicknames. Thanks!

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am female.

How old are you?
I'm twenty-five.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I am new to this site, but I've been roleplaying since I was eleven. I got my start on mIRC and AOL chat rooms, but I no longer do chat-based roleplaying. In my later teens, I graduated to journal-style roleplaying, and I eventually found forum-style which has been my favorite since the discovery.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I enjoy both group and one-on-one roleplays. I find that they both have pros and cons, but some role-play ideas are better suited to group endeavors while other ideas work best with groups.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
As a glasses-wearer, I can definitely say that I'd rather be indoors when it rains. Otherwise, I'm going in blind once the water covers my lenses.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I actually have a few that have been running around my head for the last week or so. They rotate, but I've still been eventually coming back to each one. They are:

"Blank Space" by Taylor Swift
"Dr. Horrible's Triumph" from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, sung by Neil Patrick Harris
"Hurt" by Johnny Cash
"Riptide" by Vance Joy

Other Information
I haven't fully completed my profile. I'm going about it slowly on purpose.

I like to role-play anywhere from casually to advanced. I don't consider myself to be some elite writer who can write a novel with each post, but I do consider myself to be pretty okay at it. I've grown a lot since I began fourteen years ago, but there's always room for improvement in writing, even in the masters of their craft.

I have a real life that demands my time. I have a decent amount of free time, but because I have a job, a rabbit, a boyfriend, and a house, my free time is never really scheduled. Some weeks I have more, and some weeks I have less. It's all dependent on what's going on.

Welcome to Iwaku, Thought! I too am a glasses wearer and I really don't like it when rain gets on my lenses ; w ; !

Enjoy your stay, and nice meeting you!

Hello Thought Manifest! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Greetings Thought! :D Welcome to Iwaku!

HibikiKuraii, thank you! Ugh. Yes. Rain on our glasses lenses is the pits, and it's a shame because rain can make things really pretty. Nice meeting you, too!

DerUbermensch, thanks! I hope I enjoy my stay, too.

Diana, thank you!