Newb? Noob? Ah whatever let's get this party started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarokhor

Original poster
Hey there! I must say I'm definitely not new to One-on-One roleplaying (both as GM and player)... BUT I've never tried it on a website. It's always been a sort of inner circle thing for me and my buddies. However I'm more than willing to give this a shot

Any tips for the newcomer? Like should I participate in a session around here or should I jump right into hosting a session? I have 2 entire full stories completed already with fully detailed worlds, history, lore, and adventures ready! Though I'm a bit nervous they aren't as entertaining as my friends say they are

IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT YET I'M A PRETTY BIG FANTASY FANATIC!!!

Party? What party? There's no party here. That's just... leftovers. From... a party that wasn't actually here, it was somewhere else. But we took home the confetti.

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku. I'd suggest participating before hosting, just to get a feel of the place and how things work around here. Or, you know, ignore my advice and do whatever the heck you want. That's always cool.

Welcome!

If you have entire RP worlds ready I suggest posting your ideas :)

Well I gave it a shot and posted something in the One on One adventure forums. hopefully someone will come across it and either be interested or have some criticism for the contents

Status
Not open for further replies.