Newb here!

A

Abigail

Original poster
Hello there! My name is Nico. I am a nineteen year old woman from Sweden. I am a lesbian.
I am completely new to the site but I have roleplayed for about five to six years. I've done some fast-pace chat roleplay, World of Warcraft roleplay and a lot of skype roleplay with friends. I am not new to writing long posts but it was quite a long time since I forum roleplayed.

I am curious to roleplay with a single partner and perhaps find someone to be a roleplay partner for a longer time but I absolutely love group roleplays as well.
My favourite pass-time is the internet but at times I need pauses.
I love the site so far but I am a bit shy when I am new to something and could use some help from you lovely people!

*Appears in room sitting in chair* Hello. I am Hiroki Shoma. Welcome to Iwaku where insanity has no limits and takes many shapes. *Smiles and hands you a golden card with name and information on it* need a friend or just wanna rp, let me know.tumblr_inline_napxsoJP7d1sjmktx.gif

Hello to you, welcome to Iwaku!
Oh, an It's very smart to take breaks from the internet, VERY.
As always, enjoy playing roles here and roleplay lots.

Hey, welcome to the site~

You've the pleasure of chancing upon iwaku during the horror-filled month of October, so there's a LOT of activity in our Horror forum, as well as the launch of our forum wide horror role-play, Nullus Sanctus.

But, since you just joined the site you may not feel ready to commit yourself into such a big story- I suggest getting to know the community to find a few partners in the general chat and in the chatbox (you'll find me active in both quite often ^.^).

Other than that, just explore on your own and have a good time~ If you feel like you need to get back into the groove of things, our role-play institute has plenty of exercises for errbody to enjoy ;)

Hi Abigail, welcome to the community! :D