Newb Alert!!>_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WhiteLily~

Original poster
Greetings!^^ I shall now use the survey that this wonderful site provided because I can't write a decent intro post to save my life!

Q: What do you prefer to be called?
A: My name is WhiteLily~ but you can call me White or Lily or any kind of nickname you deam me worthy of.;)

Q: Boy, girl, or a mystery?
A: I am in fact a girl.

Q:How old are you?
A: Over 18

Q: Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
A: Yes

Q: Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
A: A single partner, but may join a group if I love the plot.

Q: Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire?
A: Staying by the fire with hot cocoa!^^

Q: SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
A: "Baby" by Justin Bieber SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! (lol)

Hello and welcome!

I just joined as well! About an hour before you.

I can't wait to get started in a RP. What about you?

I am creating an interest thread as we speak. So yes, I can't wait to get started!^^

I have to say, this is the most well organized site I have ever been on!!

Yeah, I'd have to agree.

A long time ago, about 15 years ago, I was a member of a RP site called Avariel. When it died, I tried looking for another RP site but found none I liked. And those I did, they ended up being dead too! This site seems really active, that I think is the most important part of a RP Forum.

Bestest of luck to the both of us!

I agree, can't have a decent rp forum without people.:)

I wish you good luck my friend! May you experince many grand adventures during your stay at Iwaku!^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Lily! This place definitely has a wide variety of things to get involved with. I keep making chars for things of interest, hopefully I figure out how to stop before I spread myself too thin lol.

Lol Thanks Seth Bloodmoon^^ and in my opinion, (however much its worth ;) ) you can never have too many characters! =D

You're quite welcome, Lily ^_^ On that I totally agree! :D I have made so many over the years. I just worry about keeping up with post once various adventures kick off, hahah.

Now Baby is stuck in my head too! T____T

Welcome to the community, Lily!

Sorry Diana! T-T

An thanks for the welcome.:)

Welcome to Iwaku ^^
Hope you find some lovely stories and enjoy the stay :)

Welcome to the site :) Hope you have fun here.

Haha, thanks =D Y'know, I was almost tempted at one point to start a Dangan Ronpa RP, but I'm not actually sure how I'd do it. (No one ever likes having their RP characters killed, after all)

Your welcome, and that would be tricky, most people are very fond of their characters lol.

Yup, lol. From my experience it's pretty rare to have a RP where characters actually die.

Very True.:) Most people are like "No! Don't kill my poor Character!" ToT

Heh, well, killing characters willy nilly is bad too XD For certain types of RPs and plots, however, character death or threat of death can be necissary for tension and drama. In my opinion at least :D

If you want RP where characters die frequently, you should go look at our advertisement for the Dark Dream. People get awards based on how, when, and in what way their characters die. But that's an event in May.

It is also my experience that most RPs, chars don't die. For me, personally, once a character dies, I can't bring them back. Guess I was just raised that way.

Iwaku is a fantastic site - it is cozy and warm and homey, and if you find Diana on a good day, you might get a teddy bear. I haven't, though. But really, our staff (for the most part) is quite fantastic and dedicated to helping the site grow as a community. Every day we welcome new people, whether new to RP or not, and allow them to get comfortable. It's also the only site I've seen where the admin actually comes out and gives personal hellos and welcomes to almost every single newcomer. Most other sites force the ever-long, ever-irritating standard newbie post that gives you links to the rules and whatnot that you've probably already read before joining. (at least, that's how it happens to me, but I always read the rules before joining)

Anyway, welcome not only to you, Lily, but also to Bard, who I'll probably at some point go looking for to welcome in your own thread. If you ever have questions, our staff is everywhere...and though I'm not a staff member, I'm on very often and always happy to answer questions. Iwaku is pretty straight forward, so you shouldn't have problems...but hey, even I get bumps in the road sometimes. It was only last night that I leanred how to tag people in my posts. XD

@WhiteLily~ <----- See? XDXDXD

Status
Not open for further replies.