New!

L

Leutha

Original poster
I couldn't see a sticky to introduce myself on, so I thought I'd hijack this thread instead. I've never tried a role-playing site before (only table top), so be gentle...

Re: Hello Everyone!

Leutha, you can make your own thread to introduce yourself! :3 Welcome to Iwaku, though. I'm here if ya need me. <3 I've had lots of table top experience too; you'll find this roleplaying site is just as fun if not more!

Re: Hello Everyone!

*flings Leutha onto the nearest tabletop and beats her savagely*

*Pokes Leutha suspiciously with a stick.* Are you Asmo's girlfriend? >:D

You're better off not answering that. Diana is a vampire cat thing and stuff like that.

Hello I'm one of the other admins. Enjoy your stay.

*Pokes Leutha suspiciously with a stick.* Are you Asmo's girlfriend? >:D

She's already started hijacking. My money's on "yes." Also welcome to the site~ I'm Zypher and if you have any questions ask Asmo I'll be sure to help! ^^

Also, hijacking Zyphie is fun, too.

-poke head into the thread- Hi! I'm the hyper/happy (sometimes loud and annoying) member normally known as Corvus. ^__^ Welcome to the site...

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku would you like a drink. It's on me *buys a drink* here you go, since I'm not old enough to buy alcohol I got you this *looks* can of soda *looks back* hope you like it *smiles*

oi and before I go can I call you Luna? I always think that's your internet name when I pass by.

She won't answer you. She thinks you're scum.

*Hurls Asmo down the stairs*

Welcome to Iwaku, don't mind the Asmo. He's at least 80% talk.

And Leutha knows what the other 20% is. ;)

Well...I'm disturbed.

Thanks Asmo.

19% of it is crying in her arms late at night.

And 1% rectal bleeding.

SO SHE'S FROM LIVERPOOL, YOU SAY?? DID SHE STEAL YOUR CAR YET? I MEAN THE WHEELS.....I MEAN THE TIRES....WHATEVS!!

HI AND WELCOME TO IWAKU!! I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND YOUR STAY WITH ASMO PLEASANT AND PLEASE STAY AS LONG AS YOU WANT, IT KEEPS HIM HAPPY!!! I'M SURE HE'S ONE HECK OF A GUY AND YOUR QUITE THE COUPLE, THE FUTURE LOOKS BRI-BRU-BLAAAAAAAAAAABLAAAAAAAAAAAABLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

Welcome to Iwaku.

In Norway BRI-BRU-BLAAAAAAAAAAABLAAAAAAAAAAAABLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA.....is how you say "I love you."

Your not supposed to give out my location like that, she might be chinese D:
They want to nuke us now.