1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

New

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MuzixMonzter13, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone!
    I am new here and awkward... I love meeting peoples! So hit me up! I am a musician and actress and dancer and basically all I ever do is music-oriented. But I also love reading and writing! I am a High School student and can't wait to be done with it because everyone honestly sucks! Small town girl (Livin' in a lonely world) so small school, small everything. Wanting to see the world!!

-Mo

2. Hello Mo! Welcome to Iwaku! Its a great choice, we have cookies here, fun writing, friendly people, all for the small price of your sanity! Yay!

:ferret: *giggles and rides off on a unicorn eating rainbow potatoes*

3. Welcome to the site Mo~

I'm sure you'll find a lot of friends here.

4. Hey Mo! Welcome to the family, which oddly enough is full of other awkward people :P

I hope you have lots of fun and if you ever need anything, feel free to shoot me a message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.