New!

F

Foliant

Original poster
I'm currently new to roleplaying I guess - but have indulged over the years in the Scifi & Horror genre, writing short to larger stories about anything that comes from the top of my head. :) Hello!

FIRST!

-clears throat-

I mean.. Welcome to Iwaku! The welcoming party will be here soon with cookies and such ^^ It's good to see another new face!
Feel free to explore, I'm sure you'll find some stuff that you LOVE, especially since we have a lot of members big into the sci-fi genre!

Why hello there! Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm not the one who brings the cookies, I'm the guy who makes a somewhat lame joke and gets to laugh about it.

But anyscrew, enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!

Heya new dewd, welcome to Iwakuing and roleplaying I'll just let Tetsu(most likely)/others, tell you what you need to know. While bringing snacks....

Thank you all :) I'm happy to join the family. Hopefully some goodstuffs can be created

Oh hello there Folianty! Welcome to the Iwakuian community! Please if you have any questions do not hesitate on asking! Other than that, go have fun and meet lots of cool people!

Welcome to Iwaku! I am also big on Sci-fi and Horror, sometimes together : )

I can see you'll fit in nicely here. Let us know if you need anything!

NEW TO ROLEPLAYING?! *gasps and glitter eyes*

You should come to the
Academy to lay down some practice posts in exercises! They're always fun and have no pressure! You can even request for a mentor if need be. Our members would love to show you the ropes.

Also, join a
Jump in Rp! They're definitely newbie approved! Have fun on Iwaku, hun! If you need me, let me know!

Welcome to Iwaku! There really isn't much I can say since like.. everyone said anything ssoo.

Hi! ^.^I'm Celest!

Hallo Foliant, and weeeeeeelcome to Iwakuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Yeah.
*adjusts Welcoming Comitee hat and apron*

Some cookies for you!
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!

2880469_370.jpg

Just in case you didn't notice- You'll fit nicely here! We have heaps of Horror and Sci-Fi fans...^^

Have fun and see you around!

Hello and welcome to the community! >:3 We can always use more sci-fi fans to fluff things out!