New York's Finest... Reptiles? (A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles RP, see inside for details).

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crow yeah I kind of had the chance to ask for Mikey a bit on the early side.

But glad to see you had a back up turtle mine was Ralph which well the head fella had him already lol

Also, PLEASE choose a ninja turtle, because the anticipation for this to start is killing me

Also, if you're Tokka, well, since I'm already planning on making a wolf mutant, I'll double up the wolfies and play Rahzar for you ;) And yeah, he can be a good guy, to balance out that good guy-bad guy action!
Let's just be in the middle then. Let's try SAVE people, while trying to KILL the TMNT because we hate them, but we also HATE Shredder and his mooks. Let's just be really hateful goodguys.

Let's just be in the middle then. Let's try SAVE people, while trying to KILL the TMNT because we hate them, but we also HATE Shredder and his mooks. Let's just be really hateful goodguys.
So, we are like the replacement tmnt?

Sweg

Also, you're cool with me being Rahzar to compliment?

So, we are like the replacement tmnt?

Sweg

Also, you're cool with me being Rahzar to compliment?
6893.jpg

Reactions: Nue

XD this is gonna be fun. Can't wait to see how the Turtles react to their 'biggest frenimies'

And since we have all the Turtles besides Leo, I'll just NPC him for now and let him be available for a later selection.

Alright, so to get a character roster, we've got;

• 3 / 4 Turtles

• A Vigilante

• Tokka & Rahzar

• Karai

• Leatherhead/a Leatherhead-esque character

• A Wolf-Mutant

Reactions: Raven and Nue
XD this is gonna be fun. Can't wait to see how the Turtles react to their 'biggest frenimies'

And since we have all the Turtles besides Leo, I'll just NPC him for now and let him be available for a later selection.

• 3 / 4 Turtles

• A Vigilante

• Tokka & Rahzar

• Karai

• A Wolf-Mutant
LESS DO THISS

• 3 / 4 Turtles

• A Vigilante

• Tokka & Rahzar

• Karai

• A Wolf-Mutant
Ready when u are lol

ded chat guys?

No this is still alive, I'm just working on the OoC is all.

Well glad to see this isn't dead yet then.

Also I'm back from short weekend trip so I won't be quiet much now if things get really going here soon.

If all goes well, the OoC will be up tomorrow!

Reactions: Raven
Is Leonardo spoken for? I looked over the thread and didn't see as such. I would love to play him.

Nope, he's free!

Id love to play him then. I've always loved him so much. Are we going to need a consensus on how the brothers are made up? i mean should we all agree on a specific setup? Like.. if something is different from the norm, we should all be aware of it of course. Since it's our universe. May I assume there will be an OOC thread for this?

Yes, the OoC is in development as we speak

While browsing for Leo pics, I came across this. MAYBE the most adorable things ive ever seen.. but may not be for you guys lol

TMNT - Turtle Tots React by Myrling on DeviantArt

Haha, that's actually really funny!

Also, quick update about the OoC; it'll be finished sometime tomorrow, Tuesday at the latest. Just have to finish the character sheets and make my characters for reference ^^

Reactions: Raven
Do we know where in the time line we wanna start? Have the brothers even gone to the surface yet or revealed themselves? Do we have an idea yet?

Do we know where in the time line we wanna start? Have the brothers even gone to the surface yet or revealed themselves? Do we have an idea yet?

In this new timeline, the Turtles haven't made their above-ground debut, so they're still more of a 'ghost story' amongst New Yorkers.

In this new timeline, the Turtles haven't made their above-ground debut, so they're still more of a 'ghost story' amongst New Yorkers.
LOVE it. Really looking forward to putting our story together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.