New York Ghoul

His plan slowly falling into place, he allowed some of the punches to connect, but blocked the others. "Who says I hunt the weak? I strive for peace, so I don't hunt. Period. I have my own ways of getting thrills, one of which is trying to talk dove's into believing that my 'friends' are ghouls, when they pin it to me." He came under the next punch thrown, and sent his fist into the other ghoul's jaw. "I may not be a pure fighter, but it does not mean that I won't pick you to pieces. However, you have me actually thinking, so I'd like to know your name, so I can give proper respect to a fighter." He stepped back around the still swinging ghoul and sent his heel to the base of his skull, Damien finding a new possible way to change something. The hood of his cloak wouldn't show it, but he had a smile plastered on his face.

Leo felt the jaw connect with a fist. yes this was fun, he thought to himself. He completely ignored the words coming from the Ghouls mouth. Just a bit more, he said in his head. Leo was playing dumb. Deliberately acting like a bad fighter, his swings wild and random left gaps for counters. The opposing Ghoul took them perfectly, it was obvious the Ghoul he was facing was not a full fighter. But he definitely had some skill. Unfortunately it was a mistake getting too close to the boy. As the heel aimed at his head, Leo twisted his body back. Avoiding the kick, he took it onto his shoulder. He then wrapped his arms around the leg. Sweeping at the Ghouls other feet, he took the fight to the ground.

Leo grabbed at the mans leg, trapping it with his own. Grasping the foot under his armpit. Leo moved without warning, there was no hesitation, no mercy. He jerked the mans leg up, whilst holding the knee down with his legs. There was a loud cracking noise, he had used a leg breaking technique. "This is why I love MMA, there are so many ways a fight can end" he said, still holding the mans leg firmly in his grasp.

"Except, now I get to use my trump." With a smile, Damien's wings were out and the two of them were well above the clouds. He reached down with one hand, and held the ghoul by his arm over the void that was a several mile drop to the ground. "Shall we continue with foolishness, or can I get to a question I've thought up?" Using his other hand, he removed his hood and mask. "You did a good number on my legs, it'll be a while before I can use them, but you lost the advantage when you got me on the ground. I was just going to kill you, but I have a better idea."

@parkpyro
(man, this is one interesting fight so far, both of us have our own plans that were falling into place)

"you are a warrior, so I have no reason to tell you my name" Leo sighed, his body being lifted up into the air. Winged Ghouls were definitely annoying, but they tasted okay. "you said you didn't need to use your kagune" Leo said, his smile obvious. " But it looks like I won since you did" he laughed, admiring the Ghouls wings.

The boy looked down at the ground, they were rather high up. " It doesn't matter what you do now. You should know that this hight won't kill me if I fall" Leo informed him. His voice sounded rather bored now. It seemed he had grown tired of the fight now that he had broken the Ghouls leg, and forced him to use his wings.

"If you really want me to use my kagune, just let me know, since this isn't what I was referring to." Damien sighed and went to the ground. "You know, until my legs were broken," He dropped the ghoul after they were almost to the ground, "I almost was enjoying the fight. Now, I have one question: Other than as a means of strength, why fight other ghouls?" Damien stayed in the air, but stayed at the height where he would look like he was standing.

Kaith woke up at the middle of her sleep when she heard someone knocking loudly at her door. "Hey wake up! You there kiddo?" The voice of her uncle was heard. 'Ugh, its him..' she thought. Walking towards the door, she opened it at stared at him bluntly. "What?" She asked, pretty much annoyed by the wake up call.

"Need your help."
"In what?"
"Getting your grandfather's beer." He said while trying to make his puppy face.
It took her a minute to realize what he actually just said.
".... No" She was about to close the door but her uncle blocked it with his foot. "Please!! I'll do anything!" He pleaded and tried to block the pain on his foot. The two of them continued arguing until she finally gave up and helped him. 'This is stupid' she thought.

After awhile, the two of them sat on the front porch playing poker while her uncle drank beer and started singing loudly. Unfortunately for him, Kaith slapped him to avoid getting the whole neighborhood to wake up.

"I've hunted Ghouls from a young age" Leo explained as he was nicely dropped down to the ground. "I think it is because I've always been to violent" He answered facing the man. "I never found desire in kill a human" he carried on, looking at the broken leg then up to his face. "If I had to explain why I hunt Ghouls other than fro strength it would be for fun" he smiled. "Hunting Ghouls is just so fun" he said, the words so alien coming from the mouth of a Ghoul. He sounded more like a sick and twisted dove for loving to hunt his own kind.

"Is it just me, or do I smell some Dove in you?" Damien gave a slight nod. "I can see where it would seem like fun, it actually was a bit.... exhilarating to fight someone that could match my strength. You ever think to put money on it? Like make an underground fight club, then challenge other strengths?" While saying it, he could see it, maybe his cave could have some use. "Either way, you've seen my face now, and there aren't doves around, so why don't you remove your's." He wanted to keep the ghoul talking, because after that little episode, he'd rather allow his legs as much time as he could get.

"Now, go now!" Kyle said as he hefted Mary on his back, Andrew was already running as Kyle began to catch-up. "Fucking Ghouls are crazy man." Andrew said as they ran. "Couldn't have put it better myself" Kyle said a slight grin apparent on his face. His attention turned to Mary, her face planted in Kyles back as he ran, holding her to him. 'I can feel her breathing, at least she's still alive.' She was warm, surprisingly warm for the amount of blood she had lost, "We really need to get her to a hospital now, like, ten minutes ago now"

"Damn I left my weapon back there." Andrew said from ahead of Kyle. 'Now that I think of it...' Kyle was suddenly apprehensive, "I left two knives back there as well... Doesn't matter they can make those rather quick at R&D" with that the apprehension was gone.

@DANAsaur @❖Cats❖

Julia suddenly jumped out of bed, hearing her mother barging in to her room with wide fear filled eyes. "Julia hide!" her mother commanded, blocking the door with her body as she ushered her to hide. Julia didn't even hesitate to ask any questions as she grabbed her bunny and hid under the bed, shaking and cowering in fear. She had never seen her mother like this before, her mind being plagued by negative thoughts. Her mother smiled faintly at her, tears streaming down her face as her mother was suddenly pierced by a kagune, the door suddenly burst open and revealing a very hungry ghoul dragging her father's dead body. Julia bit her lip to prevent her from crying as her mother fell down to the floor just staring at her with cold dead eyes. She wanted to cry but she can't, she can't let her parents die in vain and she can't let the ghoul find her.

She didn't know how long she was hiding under that bed with her eyes wide and full of emotions. She was shocked, sad, mad, angry and most of all, lonely. When the doves came in to rescue her, they were already too late. Far too late. What she saw while hiding always gives her nightmares. She saw the ghoul ripped open her parents right in front of her, the ghoul oblivious that there was someone hiding under the bed. She saw how the ghoul torn her parents limb from limb, chowing them down like tofu with its sharp teeth. She can hear every bones breaking and every flesh ripping, sending shivers down her spine. She wanted to close her eyes but she cannot move out of fear. As the ghoul finished its meal, it just left out of the window with the blood and gore laid out right in front of her, her parents body now in shreds and barely recognizable.

A terrible dream made Mary jerk awake to see that she's not in the alley anymore and that she's on someone else's back. How long was I out? I really hope it wasn't long she thought to herself as she sniffed the scent of her savior, realizing that it was Kyle "What happened?" she asked, her voice a little groggy due to her being tired and sleepy. Her mind was a little hazy and she can't remember anything before she passed out. As she noticed Andrew with them, she smiled lightly, bits and pieces of the previous event coming back to her "I take it that you guys escaped?" she asked, pushing off of Kyle's back and trying to stand on her own two feet. "Well, looks like our job is done. I'll see you guys tomorrow...or not" she mumbled weakly, waving them goodbye and ignoring the throbbing pain in her arm. She didn't want to be taken care of by her friends. She wasn't supposed to be weak. She wasn't taught to be weak. As she walk away from them like a drunk chicken and trying her best not to faint, she vowed that she'll hunt the ghoul who escaped her earlier and eradicate it from this world.

FrostedCamel ❖Cats❖

Last edited:
Reactions: Akashi
[fieldbox=E M I L I A, #7c4bd1]

Emilia was never actually gone. She kept her distance but observed the three doves as they ran away by heeding her advice. Her kagune mask was still covering her face. Her hands pocketed in her beige leather jacket. However, she assumed they were going for the nearest hospital, to help the unconscious, but wounded investigator. It did not take long before that same female woke up, pushing her self away from the other two male doves, almost as if they were separated. "Now that's not wise..." She whispered to herself, her red eyes squinting.

She suddenly disappeared from where she was standing, popping up right behind the female dove. Not giving her any chance, one scale-like tentacle slowly appeared and wrapped itself around her from down the waist and all around until its sharp edge, reached the neck, almost as if a knife was pointed at it. Any sudden moves and it would probably take her out. Ignoring the other two doves, Emilia decided to speak to the investigator in her grasps. "You're wounded... Miss Investigator... What now?" She rhetorically asked.

"Your friends over there are trying to get you some help. Why would you separate yourself from there.. You're like a walking target waiting to get eaten by one of my kinds... That's no good.." If anything, you could feel that behind Emilia's mask, she was being mischievous.

@FrostedCamel @DANAsaur @❖Cats❖
[/fieldbox]

As Mary walked away from the two, she suddenly felt something wrapping around her body until a sharp edge pointed towards her neck, preventing her to make any sudden movements. "...another ghoul" she stated tiredly, not bothering to squirm or fight back and just groaned "Ugh... Seriously, what's wrong with you guys preventing me from having a nice tea at my house?" she asked, too tired to even think of a plan to escape. "All I want is to go home. Is that too much to ask? Look, if you want some of my blood, go to the blood bank, you'll find my blood there. If you want some of my meat then I'll slice some pork and spray my perfume all over it and give it to you...so just...just let me have my GODDAMN TEA!!!" she whined, her emotions now getting jumbled up and her mind going crazy.

This is what happens when Mary didn't have a sip of her tea: a) she becomes an emotional whining bitch that will never stop annoying anyone she sees until she has her tea specially made for her. You could almost say that it's the only thing that keeps her sane from all the killing and the fighting. Or b) you'll feel her wrath and wish that you let her have her tea before messing with her. Because she was too tired and bleeding, she chose option A.

"Come on Miss Ghoul... I want my bloody tea!! Let me have my citrus lavender sage herbal tea with apples, pineapples, sea buckthorn berries, citrus peels, orange juice pieces, natural and artificial flavouring, pineapple chips, citrus slices, apple slices, lavender blossoms and sage~" she whined even more, listing every ingredient of her special tea. "I also want to eat my freshly baked fluffy carrot cake~"

@Akashi

"It would definitely be interesting if there became an organised fight area" Leo smiled, think to himself about how much he could fight. "But I don't have the time or the reputation to start one" he said, turning and walking away from the ghoul. He walked a little way back to where the Ghouls had been, he was still in ear shot and view of the other Ghoul. "Well I should probably take my leave" he suggested looking at the clock tower, it was late. Leo lifted up the weapon that had been left by the doves, he also noticed small knives that had been dropped. He picked those up as well.

Leo turned back to face the Ghoul. "Sorry I'm a bit shy" he said, obviously lying. "So I won't show you my face" he said turning away and walking off in the direction of his home. "But it was very fun to play with you" he said, waving back as he walked. Carrying the weapons he had picked up in his hands.

"You're an Idiot!" Kaith screamed and pushed his face away from her."But Deary pleaaa-" He said while falling towards the front door, knocking himself out."What the heck?" . Picking him up by his arm, she placed him on the wooden bench and sighed.

How in the world was she going to explain this to her grandfather? And how in the world is she gonna run the bookshop?! Kaith facepalmed herself before going outside to see if there's any mail.

"Yes, mom I am just finishing unpacking my last box."While he was putting his books for school on the desk next to his bed. 2 week ago Aaron Jackson had moved from his small town of Carlinville,IL to New Year city. He was excited and nervous at the same time .This was his time being away from everyone and everything he has know. " Yes ma'am I got job at Starbucks." He look over at the the green apron that was lying on the back of his chair. "Yes I will make sure I will keep up with my studies."He take the phone from his ear and let out sigh. This was almost the same lecture she gave before left home. "Alright I will talk you later love you mom alright bye" He hung up his phone and put it into his pocket. "Well I might as well check out his new neighborhood."He grab his key that his mom had put a keychain of mace on his keys.

[fieldbox=E M I L I A, #7c4bd1]

The reaction by the female investigator in her palms was actually quite surprising. Looking up at her closely, her scale-like tentacle unwrapped itself from her body, but slowly. The woman had no chance in besting her, not in that unfortunate condition. "Well.. You're an amusing dove... Besides... Getting that bite treated would probably suit you for the longhaul... Anyhow... There... Go home and rest up or do whatever you want." Emilia finished, though a sigh escaped her lips. This was definetely not what she was expecting.

Once her kagune retracted itself and disappered, Emilia turned around before walking away. "I hope we never meet again... Miss Investigator.." She semi-shouted before disappearing into an alley, heading for her apartment. Once she knew she was alone, her mask disappeared, her eyes changed back to its normal state. It was time to head on home. [/fieldbox]

"Keep your ear to the ground, and maybe you'll hear of one. I know a few ghouls that would love the chance to fight someone that is more........ monstrous than the others." With this, Damien raised his hood and mask, taking to the air. What an odd fellow. Damien decided to take his leave as well, so he took off toward the shore, and landed in his small cave on a cliff. It's probably going to take the night, maybe more to heal, good thing I ate today.

Leo began to walk back to his house. The streets now quite, not many people where around because of Ghouls. On his way, Leo crunched down on the small knife, it definitely tasted different from the large blade he had eaten. It was rather bothersome to carry such weaponry, so Leo just dumped the unwanted load onto the side of the street. He walked pretty quickly home. Once there he threw his coat onto a hook and lay on the sofa, admiring his broken mask. "Well looks like I got to get this fixed tomorrow" he sighed to himself.

The boy began to get unchanged. It was late, and he had college in the morning. He lay down on the bed, thinking back to the fight. " maybe organised fighting would be fun" he said to himself as he drifted off to sleep.

Kaith went back to the house after seeing that no mails were delivered. Heading towards her bedroom, She took off her hood and crashed on the bed. Hugging the pillow beside her, her eyes started to get droopy as she finally went off to sleep. Tomorrow might be just the same like any other day.

'Trust no one Kit' she thought and finally went to sleep.

The next morning was not too great. Although the sin was up, it couldn't be seen. Grey clouds filled the sky, and it was chucking it down with rain. It came out of no where, but in the space of a night rain clouds had covered the sky. Due to this, New York had darkened even thought it was about 9 am. Unfortunately for Ghouls, rain is a bit of a problem. It's not like they die from being rained on, it's just it dulls the senses. This can give doves a huge advantage when fighting. However because it was early in the day, not many people were out.

Leo was already awake by 9. He had been up for about 2 hours already. he would have gotten up earlier normally, but his late night yesterday had caused a delay. Leo was just getting out the shower, he had just finished a small work out. Even though his apartment like house was small, he still found room to train a bit. However he did most of his training in external areas. The boy began to make some coffee. It was hard being a Ghoul, with the huge restrictions on what you could and couldn't eat. But it's not like he could change what he was. After making the coffee the boy slumped down on the sofa, he had a lecture at 11 so he had some time to relax. He looked out the window to see the rain, Leo sighed heavily as he sipped his coffee.