New York Ghoul

Mary watched a girl interfere. No, more like a ghoul with its kagune wrapped around its face as a mask. Hearing her little train of questions she growled. How can she be so stupid? Of course the smell of her blood is all over the place and might attract more ghouls. With an irritated expression, she stepped forward and ignored her throbbing arm "As a dove, I can't do that." she said through gritted teeth. She hated the idea of running away and letting go the two ghouls. She already lost one and she cannot lose them either but with her as a disadvantage, she had no other choice. "How can we assure that you'll let us go and we'll be home safely?" she asked the female ghoul, her voice quivering and shaking out of anger.

She loathes herself right now. This act of weakness pissed her off greatly but she cannot risk losing her friends. The girl is right; they have a slim chance of winning. She knew that her fellow companions are strong but she knew they couldn't stand a chance. She's wounded, Kyle is exhausted from the earlier fight and Andrew is nearly killed. Tonight is not a great night for doves.

"Andrew...that's enough..." she commanded, trying to keep her eyes open. She was tired, exhausted and bleeding. She wanted to go home; she wanted all the fighting to stop. "Tch. This is not good" she mumbled, looking over her arm wrapped in a cloth soaked up with her blood. She knew she'll be a disgrace if she accepted their offer but they needed to live. Should they run away or fight till the end? She was thinking so crucially and critically that her head started to hurt. "W-Wha..." before she could even finish her sentence, she passed out.

@FrostedCamel ❖Cats❖ @parkpyro @Akashi

Sonia felt a bit stupid, but couldn't deny the fact that she was relieved that he hadn't drugged her after all. Why make all that fuss about the ants, then? she thought in a huff. She thought over his cryptic answer, wondering who he might be referring to, blushing slightly at his preferred hair color. She still didn't know if she could trust him or not, but something about him intrigued her; she wanted to know his story, who did she remind him of, why redheads, and what in the world had started his thing for ants? She glanced at her still bloody hands, a new question emerging, how did he get this human meat, why is it so perfectly packaged like beef at a grocery store? Sonia needed answers and for that to happen there needed to be an exchange.

She cleared her throat, "How do you even know if I'm actually 'truly good'," she made air quotes, "and not just acting?" She couldn't help but ask, wanting to hear how he would respond.

@Equinox

Last edited:
"So, from you staring at the red house, I take it as that is your place?" He moved above the clouds and got to a near drop point of the home. "Down we go," With a smile he dropped from the air, covering Kit's mouth in case of a scream, and stopped just before inertia would've ripped them apart. Landing, he released her and retracted the Kaugume, doing the buttons back up. "The drop is always my favorite part." His smiled dropped slightly. "Your not going to report this, are you?"

@.CandidFox.

Kaith screamed while he covered her mouth as they flew down. She felt as if her heart was jumping out of her chest. Finally they landed by her house. The house was almost covered with vines and colorful flowers and a big garden can be noticed at the back. Still grabbing his shirt, it took minutes before she understood what he was saying. "Too intimidating...I rarely see them..." that was all she could say before accidentally falling and yelped when she realized that her legs were wobbly.

@❖Shlavekt❖

Helping her up, he tried to suppress his laughter. "You know, the offer still stands if you ever felt like it, and I wouldn't hold it against you." Damien examined the house, and founds it quite welcoming. Maybe I should actually get a place to live, instead of the hidden cave. "Okay, I'm going to let go now, are you going to be able to stay up, or should I help you inside?" While he knew the difference between them, for the moment he forgot that there was a difference. To him, it almost reminded him of his meeting with the one of the mask. I really should go get that from him, can't believe I let it slip past me.

"I-Im ok on my own" she answered and she regained her posture. Covering her mask with her hand, she knew that she hasn't yet revealed half of her face to him yet, but she was too tired to reveal it to him. He can only see her eyes through the medical mask. "Ah, Well that was rather....exciting" she said while fixing the hem of her sweatshirt.

@❖Shlavekt❖

"Indeed it was. First time I have shown my wings to anyone as well." Damien was curious about the mask, but didn't want to be to pushy. At that time, his body thought it was a great time for him to get hungry. "Well, I should be going, probably going to have to get a coffee on my way back too." What a mysterious pair of eyes. He thought about the situation, and inside, he laughed. Not because it was funny, but because the situation wouldn't necessarily be called "good company" with him being a ghoul.

@.CandidFox.

Kaith nodded before walking inside the front yard and closed the gate in front of her. She looked past the bars to him, her deep blue eyes staring at him bluntly but also held amusement. "Yea, you should go." she said back to her normal personality. It was rare for her to be playful and interested of something. But now, she could use some rest. "Bye....." she muttered softly, thinking that she won't wake up her family.

@❖Shlavekt❖

'Oh you're shitting me' Kyle thought as they rounded the corner, finding Andrew in the hands of another Ghoul. "Our luck huh..." he said under his breath. The Ghoul was stoic, calm even, and it pissed Kyle off. Suddenly he let Andrew go, and he stumbled away. The Ghoul straightened his clothing and made some bad small talk and then asked an odd question, "What weapons do you both use"... 'That's your question...?' Kyle thought. He pulled a knife out from under his jacket and began twirling it in his hand. "What difference does it make to you what we use? You'll see them soon enough" he said, but he knew the Ghoul was right, 'Andrews weapon is trashed, and he had already been beaten once, Mary's in no condition to fight, and that just leaves me and him... The odds aren't all too good. Damnit'

Kyle readied himself to go on the attack, taking another knife from under his coat but still spinning the other in his right hand. 'Mary, she and Andrew need to get out of h--' hid thoughts were cut off as a figure landed in between them and the Ghoul. Black hair, a mask, undoubtedly red eyes. 'Another Ghoul christ' he took a moment, to look her over further. Her Kagune wasn't active, "This day just keeps getting better and better" Suddenly the female Ghoul began to talk, "She's trying to stop this---?" he said in disbelief. Without missing a beat Mary snapped back, trying to figure out is the Ghoul was being honest or not.

'This Ghoul better be honest it may be our only chance...' he looked to Mary, her blood was soaking through the makeshift dressings Kyle had put on her, 'Fuck at this rate it really will be a one on one, or even worse... A two on one'

"W-Wha..." Mary said, and suddenly she was crumpling to the ground, 'Shit!' Kyle though as he reached out, dropping his knives and putting his arms under her body, just barely catching her before the ground. 'Shit...' he thought, "Andrew this isn't worth it! Mary's messed up, we need to get her to a hospital ASAP!" he yelled to his partner as he lifted Mary up in his arms.

@DANAsaur @Akashi @parkpyro @❖Cats❖

"Have a good night Kit," Damien spun and took to the air, heading in the direction of his makeshift home. While flying, he watched the ground, and noticed a large gathering for a night. It's a battle, the dove's are taking quite a hit, but I don't know if it will last much longer. Inspecting the rest of the group, he noticed one of the doves fall. Damn my good intentions, I hope I won't regret this. Dropping from the air, he pulled his mask up and around his face, dropping it into almost complete darkness. He ran up to the one that was holding the fallen, and now noticeably bleeding one. "You know," he said in an almost whisper as he got close enough, "I am not fond of doves, but right now, she isn't innocent, nor is she worthy of death. Bleeding out is a very...... painful process." He stopped just out of reach. "I don't like the constant bloodshed between us. Allow me to help her, I can get her to the hospital, or wherever, faster than you could, I guarantee it. If it would make you feel better for her safety, I will also bring you along." With flourish, he released his first staged Kaugme. "So, will you take a hand of peace to save a life?" I sound so fucking sappy. I have got to stop with elongated speeches.

@FrostedCamel

He smiled. "Well surely we all act to a certain degree to conform to some level of societal normality?" He pulled out another smaller package of meat and tossed it to her. "In case you get hungry" He explained. "In answer to your question, I don't know, just a feeling. And hey, what's wrong with me giving a pretty lady some human flesh huh? I have more than enough to go around. It's not like I need that much anyway, I'm a Quinx" He explained smiling

@Rin Mico

Man this party was growing by the second. Now there were two Ghouls, Leo could barely hold himself back. Given the fact their Kagunes looked so interesting he just couldn't resist. In a flash Leo appeared behind the winged Ghoul, kicking him away from the group of Doves. For a split second he looked like he was going to lash out at man who was holding the girl. But instead he moved, following the Ghoul who was sent into the buildings. He jumped into the rubble and landed over the Ghoul. His psychotic eyes hidden by the mask, but his mouth was practically watering. "I bet you're strong" he said to the winged Ghoul, raising one arm up. His hand flattered and pointed. "I bet your wings taste interesting to" he laughed. With a thrusting motion he plunged his arm down, like a spear, towards the Ghouls chest. "Let's fight so I can eat you" he shouted as he launched his attack on the Ghoul.

[fieldbox= E M I L I A, #7c4bd1]

Another guest arrived, another ghoul in other words. Emilia just stood there, with her arms crossed before her chest. Her eyes squinted slightly, noticing the positive citizen act by the new arrival to the party. Trying to help the dove who eventually passed out and collapsed. One of the doves seemed to be quite the smart one. She however did not move away, though was able to notice that the ghoul who held one of the doves as a hostage earlier, disappeared. A soft sigh escaped her lips. There was just no ending to this.

The new arrival, one of her own kind, was kicked away by the other ghoul. This also meant that the doves were all alone now, with just Emilia standing before them. Now that both the other ghouls were busy having fun with one another, she decided to make things simple. "Well.. Seems like the ghouls are occupied with one another. This is your best chance to get away.. If anything.. So.. What'll it be?" She asked the three doves.

Emilia eventually turned around, not batting an eye at all for the other ghouls who were probably fighting amongs one another by now. Tilting her head to the side, and from the corner of her red eyes, she gazed at the Investigators. "Until next time then..." She finished, before walking down the alley, wondering if they'll actually try to stop her or not.

@FrostedCamel @DANAsaur @parkpyro @❖Shlavekt❖ @❖Cats❖ [/fieldbox]

Andrew was shocked that a ghoul came and tried to help them. ~Is this ghoul serious?!~ Andrew thought to himself. Andrew just stared at the ghoul. "Look no offense of anything, but do you really think that we will just hand over one of our friends to a random ghoul?" Before the ghoul could even response, the ghoul was attacked by the other Ghoul. "Fucking Ghouls are crazy man." Andrew then looked back at the female Ghoul, and she was walking away. "Quick Kyle let's get Mary out of here while we still have a chance ." Andrew said as him and his partner fled the scene. ~Damn I left my weapon back there." Andrew said while running. ~I hope the boys back at HQ can hook me up."
@FrostedCamel

Hitting the wall, his first reaction was to retract his wings before impact, saving them from damage. In a single motion, he kicked up, reversing the positions of him and his attacker. "So you must be one of those cannibal ghouls, can't say I'm surprised to see one." Just as he finished saying this, the weakened attack by this figure connected, enough to bruise, maybe crack a rib, but not much more than that. "You see, I kinda have a mission I am going to carry out, since the injured has escaped, that means I succeeded." He jumped back away from the wall, and made sure his hood and mask were securely fastened together. "That also means that I don't have to watch my back as much too. I just have to hit you around a bit, and then fly off, since no one else can fly but my family, as far as I know." Under his mask he smiled evilly. "I bet I can beat you without pulling out my kaugume, well at least not my combat one."

@parkpyro

"Big talk coming from the guy who just got kicked into a wall" Leo laughed as watched the guy jump away. It seemed that the others were leaving as well, but Leo had found a new toy to play with for a bit. He examined his opponent, it seemed that he had another kagune other than his wings. Going by what he said, the other Kagune was a combat type. Leo's toothy smile was fully visible thanks to his cracked mask. "If you are only going to use your chicken wings, then I don't even need to try" he insulted. Maybe this wasn't going to be a good fight, after all Leo only hunts for the thrill. Never for the taste does he eat a Ghoul, but he had gotten use to it.

"Strange it was nice and yet I can't still trust him..." She said to herself when he was long gone. Returning back to her home, she entered the kitchen and placed all of her snacks inside and headed towards the bedroom as she ignored her uncle who greeted her by the living room while watching sports. Kaith entered her room and took off her mask, ran to the window and closed the curtains. She didn't want anyone seeing her from outside seeing it that it made her uncomfortable.

Tired and heavy, Kaith walked towards her bed and fell down, feeling the softness of the pillows that surrounded her. She stared at the ceiling expressionless and sighed.

"Can imagine that a fight is still happening.....and probably some ghouls around the city eating..."

As Sonia caught the meat, she took in his words. I have to give it to him for being perceptive, she shrugged. She poked at the meat through the plastic, taking care not to rip it again. She was still hungry, but this time she was going to be careful about it. "Nothing's wrong with showering a girl with human remains," she responded, "at least not for a Ghoul. It's just that this type of meat isn't that easy to come by nowadays."

She turned the package over in her hands as she spoke, inspecting it. It looked fresh and red, still slightly icy. And this isn't just any meat, but some quality stuff, she added in her head, nothing like the homeless that I've been feeding on. She looked up at the mention of the word 'Quinx'.She had heard that word before, but couldn't remember what it meant. "Can you elaborate on that?"

@Equinox

Last edited:
"Who says I'm going to use my wings?" He smiled as he thought of a way to fight him. He looks like up close, I would be in danger of his mouth, but from afar, he's already gotten behind me faster than I realized. Damien's smile grew as he thought of a plan. "You know, they say those that eat their own kind only do so because they are too weak to fend for themselves." As he said this, he bolted forward, punching the ghoul in the gut, then rebound off the wall back onto the bent over opponent. "So, you still think you don't need to try? I'm not even using a single kagume, and yet your below me."

@parkpyro

Leo jumped back, after being hit. He moved his body away from the attacking Ghoul as he rebounded off the wall. The boy sighed as he lifted up his shirt to reveal his stomach. It was lined with muscles "Look, not even a mark" he grinned looking back at the Ghoul. "You do say some stupid stuff" Leo said as he returned to a casual position. "Even humans know they are weaker than us. That's why they use weapons." He said. "So aren't you the weak one for hunting those who are bellow you?" Leo asked. "I hunt the strong, to become stronger. Where as you are just hunting weak humans" he laughed.

He began to advance slowly, each step cautious. "Are you a fighter?" he asked examining his opponent. "In my view you are weak because you hunt humans" he told him. "I do not hunt for taste like you, instead I hunt for the thrill of hunting" Leo spoke slowly moving closer. With a small burst of speed he jumped to the Ghoul. Now they were at close range the boy could have some fun. He threw a few punches, mainly aimed at the Ghouls head.