New York Ghoul

Harvey struggled to walk, the knife had made him unable to use his right leg for support. He could not fight like this, he would lose, he would die, he was going to die. So what do you do when there is no chance of survival ? You run, really fast, you run really really fast no matter how much it hurts ! The knife thrown by the male Dove managed to make a small cut on his arm, but compared to everything else it was nothing.As he couldn't use his legs he had to push himself along using his kagune. It wasn't really to much help. It was slightly faster then walking, but he still had one trick up his sleeve. He let out a load growl, clenched his fist and bit his lip. This just had to work. Gathering his strength Harvey made his last two tentacles grow out of the back.

Now armed with four tentacles he pushed them into the ground and used them to walk instead of his legs "Did I forget to mention I have two more ?" He was in a lot of pain, but he managed to give the female Dove a grin, purely to piss her off. "It seems our date will have to wait" pushing himself of the ground Harvey used his tentacles to grab into the closest building and traveled form building to building sorta like spiderman.

@DANAsaur @FrostedCamel

Ryu chuckled a little from his back room. "They're less of a problem, more of a solution. Did you know only two creatures keep farms and domesticated herds? Humans and ants." He stated, rifling through q fridge. "Ah here we go!" He said, emerging from the back with a vaccum packed chilled slab of meat. "600 grams of human flesh!" He smiled, handing her the package.

@Rin Mico

Andrew just stared at the ghoul as he laughed a bit. "What is wrong with this ghoul?" Andrew thought to himself. The ghoul then started to walk, slowly, towards Andrew. "Here he comes." Andrew thought to himself, as he went into a defensive stance. Andrew then saw the ghoul leap towards him. Andrew quickly moved his weapon in front of him. When Andrew moved his weapon, the ghoul landed on his weapon instead of landing on him. "Get off my weapon." Andrew said as he threw the ghoul off his weapon.

Leo stumbled back a bit, but regained his footing almost instantly. After he had become stable again he launched a second attack. This time he went low. The boy charged at his opponent, but kept his body low to the ground. As well as this he wasn't aiming for Andrew, but more for his weapon. Leo still not using his kagune.

He could hear the sound of others in the distance. But was to fixed on the fight to care about it.

As soon as two more tentacles emerged from the ghoul's back, Claire knew that he is up to no good. It greatly pissed her off when he ran away and gave her a grin, trying to slash him with all her might. "Aaw~ and you didn't even left me your number! Don't worry, love. I'll hunt you downI!" she retorted back through gritted teeth. She had never so been pissed off and what's worse is she didn't finish her job. She got one thing to do, only one thing and she failed. She would never hear the end of this!!

Sighing deeply and taking deep breaths, Claire calmed herself down, trying her best not to rip out anyone she sees. She then looked down on her shoes. The once pristine and beautiful stiletto is now a disaster. The heels now broken and blood splatters staining the suede, a few scratches here and there and the red bottoms now cracked. "How lovely." she muttered to herself and looked at Kyle, her mismatched eyes now soft and tired from all the events that happened today. "I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier... Stress is getting on my nerves" she started, now hiding her weapon and clutched her bitten arm tightly, making her way toward Kyle "Could you be a dear and clean this up for me?" she asked politely, her arm throbbing from all the pain. "I really need to drink my tea."

This is the first time Claire snapped at anyone. She was known to be a polite and kind girl but with stress building up and her being bitten, who wouldn't snapped? She is also known as a strong and independent woman. This is the first time she was seen so weak and first time being bitten by a ghoul. Wow, today is a lot of first time she thought to herself. Sighing once again, she leaned herself on Kyle's chest, breathing heavily. She didn't care is other doves saw her, all she cares about is going home, drink her tea and have a new pair of shoes. Remembering that they need to rescue Andrew, she mumbled "We should go find Andrew before I pass out from blood loss"

@Noiz @FrostedCamel

"Well, I could do for some items as well, mind if I keep you company?" Without waiting for a reply he walked to the door and held it open for her, hoping she would take his offer. She's innocent, no matter the hunger, try to hold back....... go in and buy some groceries, oh and coffee, we need more coffee. "You know, since this whole thing has started, I've felt rather alone in it all. Living day to day, not knowing when danger will be around the corner, though, I bet you can feel what I have gone through, as it seems you do the same." He tried to show mild fear while he spoke, to add onto the effect. "It pains me though, seeing all these innocent lives lost...."

@.CandidFox.

Kaith stared at him in suspicion when her offered to keep her company, Usually she would decline and leave, but she wondered if that guy was actually human. The girl shrugged and continued to step up while listening more about the feeling of danger. "Seen so many deaths on Tv that I don't know what to think anymore....." Kaith looked at him "Can't blame them though......they have to survive just like all other living things I guess." she sighed and went in with an emotionless face.

When he spoke to her, she became more suspicious and reminded herself that the guy with her might actually be a ghoul, but she did not show it and continued to look for something that she might actually buy. Right now she could use some ice cream.

@❖Shlavekt❖

"Hmm, I didn't know that," she responded thoughtfully, gazing at his herds, looking up only when he had returned to the room. She noticed the small parcel in his hands."600 grams of human flesh!" He smiled, handing her the package. She took it from him, her nail accidentally biting into the plastic wrapping, tearing slightly so that the smell of blood wafted up into the room. That was all Sonia needed.

Her eyes instantly became red and with a guttural growl, she ripped open the rest of the package as her hunger took over, hunching down so that she was crouched above the floor. Her other pincer retracted almost instantly to allow her to eat. Not a thought crossed her mind and she chomped into the meat, relishing the taste. No is this even really human meat? or how did he even get this?, just the insistent need to fill her achingly empty stomach. Yes, it was cold, which made the blood slightly thicker, but Sonia didn't even care. She gobbled down the pound of meat. Her face and hands became covered with blood and when she was finished, she jolted her head up at the man and roared, "More!"

Suddenly she stilled, her eyes widening slightly as she returned to herself, taking in her blood-stained hands. "I-I'm sorry," she apologized.

@Equinox

Last edited:
Just as Kyle was getting close the Ghoul sprouted two more tentacles and began back tracking, 'No way you're getting awa-' suddenly the Ghoul was climbing vertically up a building, vanishing out of site. "Well, that's just unfair!" he yelled at the Ghoul as he dissapeared. 'Shit... Mary?!' he turned to go run to Mary. She was bleeding, pretty badly. She moved towards Kyle, "I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier... Stress is getting on my nerves... Could you be a dear and clean this up for me?"

"Don't worry about it, I'd be rather pissed in your position as well..." he said as he began to tear a sleeve off his jacket, she leaned against his chest still clutching her shoulder. "It'll be easier to do this on the ground Mary" he said as he took her weight on himself and slid his back down a car parked on the road. 'She's so light... Don't tell her that though it's rude to think about a girls weight'. Pressure. 'Need to apply some pressure.'. He folded on of his sleeves into a square. "Mary this is going to hurt..." he said as he moved her hand from her bite, "A lot." He took the square and pressed it hard onto her shoulder, and with the other sleeve secured it in place.

@Noiz @DANAsaur

[dash=hotpink]It was a typical Thursday afternoon. Or, it had at least seemed like one to begin with. Since it was her day off, she had decided to continue working on her novel. Since she wasn't the kind of person who really get anything done whilst at home, she'd taking a seat in her favorite cafe; a tiny coffee shop in a street corner. It wasn't too well known, and those who frequented had become familiar faces by now.

Arisa wasn't a particularly tall young woman, but she couldn't exactly be referred to as short, either. Settling at average would perhaps be most accurate. Although her frame was slender, she actually looked for from delicate. There was something in the way she carried herself that emitted a sense of confidence and independence. Her chestnut hair had been tied back into a loose ponytail, and on the bridge of her nose rested a pair of reading glasses.

Stifling a yawn, she leaned back in her seat, trying to relieve her stiff body slightly by stretching. Then she took a sip of her coffee and had just been about to get back to work, when suddenly something quickly flitted past the window. Was that... just now...? She couldn't know for sure, of course, but it had definitely looked larger than a bird. The images of the late night talk show from the day prior flashed through her mind and she froze. No, it couldn't possibly have been... yet even as she tried to tell herself that, her curiosity outworn her sense of caution. Foolish, perhaps, but if she just took a peak from a distance – surely it would be alright? It was the ghoul's own fault for being so careless, even if this was a fairly deserted part of town.

So, before her mind was given time to make any more objections, Arisa had already packed her things and was semi-cautiously heading in the direction she thought the unidentified person/object might have gone.
[/dash]

Harvey traveled as fast as his body would let him, each time his kagune grabbed onto a building he felt a sharp pain travel through his body. The knife wounds had really messed him up, but for some reason he felt very calm and... cold. Lights blurred started to blur together and Harvey shock his head as he started to feel sleepy. "You can sleep when you get home, come on now." but he couldn't fight it he was passing out.

He reached out for the edge of a building, but suddenly everything started to spin around in a stomach twisting speed. The edge that had seemed so close got further and further away as his body started to fall towards the ground. His kagune retracted back into his back and before Harvey knew it everything went black. All he could hope now was that another ghoul would find him and hopefully not eat him, but if they did decide to eat him he hoped it was while he was passed out.

Claire is getting a bit woozy out of blood loss but tried her best to keep her eyes open. They needed to find Andrew first before she can go home and rest. Noticing that Kyle's ripping his jacket for her, she can't help but feel something new around her chest. She hasn't been taken care of for a long time. With the death of her parents at such a young age, she learned how to mature and grow up at such a young age, being independent and never asking for help. The feeling of someone taking care of her sends a weird feeling around her body and she didn't like it, not one bit.

"Kyle, you don't have to do this. I can take care of myself...Besides we need to find Andrew. Who knows what's happening to him" she said to him and tried to stand up on her own two feet, failing miserably. Just how much blood am I losing? She thought to herself, looking at her wound There goes my Armani suit she thought even more, blood dripping down her sleeves and staining her clothes.

She suddenly felt a pressure being applied to her bite, the excruciating pain over taking her body. Claire bit her lip hard to avoid the urge to scream, almost to the point where she can taste something metallic on her mouth and silent tears falling down her porcelain face.

"Thank you..." she mumbled right after he finished tending to her wounds, feeling a little bit better and wiping her tears profusely."Wait...did you just called me Mary again?" she asked baffled, perplexed even. "How many times did I told you to never call me Mary? It's making me feel weird!!! It's Claire okay? Claire. C-L-A-I-R-E. Claire."

@FrostedCamel

Ryu simply smiled as she tore into the packaging, placing a bloodied bone inside one of the access boxes for the ants. In a few seconds it, just like the human flesh he had fed to her had dissappeared. His head perked up a little when she roared and then quickly apologised. "That meat you just ate could have quite easily been filled with a heavy sedative or paralysis inducing agent" He said absent-mindedly, watching her. "Everything of use from you harvested and the remains hidden via complete digestion by these ants" He continued, staring across at them fondly. "Guess you're lucky I'm just a nice guy. And in case you're wondering it was real human flesh" He finished smiling to her.

@Rin Mico

Andrew
Andrew moves his weapon in front of him. When he moves his weapon, the ghoul collided with it. Andrew was now holding the ghoul back with his weapon, trying to keep the ghoul from hurting Andrew. "Where the hell are you Kyle?" Andrew thought to himself. "This ghoul....he's holding back....Why?" Andrew thought. "Heh if this keeps up, I might have to use my secret weapon against you." Andrew said while smiling.
@parkpyro

Sammy Whalen
Sam was going home from a successful hunt. While jumping from roof to roof, he stumbled on a ghoul passed out. Sam stopped in front of the ghoul, and look at him. Well well well. What do we have here? Sam said as he softly kicked the ghoul. Sam then saw the wounds on the passed out ghoul. Ohhhhh I see what happened. You got into a fight with the dove's didn't you? Sam then looks around, to make sure no doves were following him. Well I would help you but I'm kind of busy... Sam said as he jumped over the ghoul's body.

@Noiz

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonia had been sheepishly trying to wipe the blood from her mouth, smearing it more than actually cleaning, but when the man's words had registered her blood ran cold, her limbs stiffening."Everything of use from you harvested and the remains hidden via complete digestion by these ants" He continued, staring across at them fondly. Sonia followed his gaze, a hard gulp passing through her throat. Is that what he uses them for? she shuddered unnerved. She mentally kicked herself. How could you be so stupid?! Why didn't you think to check the meat before engorging yourself on it? "Guess you're lucky I'm just a nice guy. And in case you're wondering it was real human flesh"

She glared at him, straightening herself so that she was looking right at him. She mentally checked herself. Her body felt fine, but who knows? He could've easily used something that slowly took effect. "And just how nice are you?" she inquired almost accusingly.

@Equinox

Leo clashed with the doves weapon. He was stronger and was slowly pushing the man back. The boy then lifted his mask slightly, revealing his sharp toothy grin. What he did next was surprising, normally he would have tried to eat the dove, but Leo went straight for the weapon. He bit a small chunk out of the quinques. After he jumped back.

The crunching sounded echoed through the streets "taste just as bad as Ghoul" he sighed, putting his mask back on. " But maybe your secret weapon will be better" he laughed. Leo attacked again, moving forward, but just as he got to Andrew, he dropped attacking the legs of the dove

Ryu thought about her question quite earnestly. "Nice enough to help you out for only two reasons" He concluded. He walked to the table and sat down on it, his legs swinging to and fro. This girl reminded him of Blu. Blu from the project. Blu who had never known his real name, only Ryu, because he wasn't allowed to remember it. His eyes twitched a little but he managed to supress the trauma. He looked back across to her.

@Rin Mico

Last edited:
Walking through the store with this person, it seemed like maybe his hunger wouldn't overwhelm him. Hearing her comment about them just trying to survive, Damien saw a spark of hope. "Do you ever think there could be a balance? One of my friends thinks that at some point, the ghouls could be on equal terms, like all death row convicts are given up." Grabbing a think of coffee off the shelf, he also grabbed some bread and lunch meat. "Here's another one, do you think that they miss or wish they could be normal?" Maybe I'm being too obvious, she may notice.... "Sorry, I shouldn't be asking so many questions, especially when I don't even know your name." He gave a small laugh.

@.CandidFox.

Kaith looked at him with her eyebrow raised. "Why are you so interested in asking that question all of a sudden? After being held up somewhere and ran suddenly scared?" she asked and narrowed her eyes as if she was interrogating him. "So intrigued by ghouls or maybe you are one of them." she said and took a few steps back. Right now she didn't cared if he was a ghoul or not, she can just escape quickly. But right now, Kaith was busy buying snacks.

After hearing him apologize and laughed. She sighed and grabbed chips, "Depends, but i doubt humans would accept it, most of them are too judgemental..." She said and glaced at him. "And i can't tell my real name but please call me Kit." she added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew's eyes grew wide when the ghoul bit into his weapon. ~W-w-what the?~ Once the ghoul bit his weapon, the ghoul backed up. "Man...You are one of the weirdest ghouls I've encountered." The ghoul then mentioned his secret weapon. Andrew then laughed. "If you think I'm going to use my secret weapon, then you're sadly mistaken." The ghoul then ran towards Andrew, and hit his lower leg. Andrew fell to his knee. ~How could I have been so sloppy?~ Andrew then moved his weapon his towards the ghoul's face.

@parkpyro