New York Ghoul

Sonia was startled by a sudden noise, what sounded like a door opening slightly behind her to her left. Shit! She should've known better than to take off her hood, her eyes still refusing to turn normal. She cast down her gaze pretending that she was just a normal person, headed home. She had only taken a few quick steps before she heard a whistle. Without thinking, she turned back, realizing her mistake she kept her sight slightly lowered as she glanced at the man in the doorway.

Sonia's eyes widen as she took in his two red orbs, exactly like hers. Her body had turned to face him as she experienced her disbelief, relaxing subconsciously. She hadn't ever met another ghoul before, at least not face-to-face like this, so she kept her guard slightly up. "Can I help you?" she asked casually.

@Equinox

Ryu smiled at her slight shock. He spoke softly, so as not to alert anyone nearby. "The question is not so much what you can do for me Madam, it is what I can do for you" He explained, his voice carrying a British accent. "Please do come in" He offered, opening his door fully and gesturing inside.

@Rin Mico

Seeing that no one is outside, she sighed and changed her mind. Kaith grabbed her bag and wore a black medical mask on her face before exiting the back door. She made sure she stayed close to the shadows and keep her guard up just in case. Walking by, she lowered her head and drowned herself with thoughts seeing that she was alone. Kaith didn't payed attention to her surroundings as she thought about numerous news about death, it was a regular occurrence anyway.

Sonia liked his accent as soon as she heard it, but the ease it brought her made her suspicious. She allowed him some closer distance, taking a few steps his way. "And why would I do that?" she asked nonchalantly. "Haven't you ever heard of that thing about not taking candy from strangers?"

She had to admit she was rather curious about what this offer was, but she wasn't gullible. People didn't exactly offer things free of charge these days.

@Equinox

He chuckled at her apprehensive nature. "You are a ghoul, correct?" He asked rhetorically. "And you must be very hungry if just the faintest smell of blood activates you. Come, I shall feed you" He continued, motioning into his apartment and walking inside. He walked calmly, glancing back at her breifly.

@Rin Mico

"Pardooooooooon!" came Kyles voice as he rushed past a girl with short black hair wearing a black medical mask, 'Christ where did she come from...?!' he thought as Andrew and him continued down the road. Faster. Faster. Have to be faster.

The noise of the fight suddenly became apparent, as kagune and quinque clashed off one another trading blows meant to dismember and kill. Kyles hand moved to the coat of his suit and unbuttoned it as he ran, the coat flapped open in the wind revealing his arrangement of knives all in their respectful pouches sown into the lining of the coat it self. He deftly took two in between his fingers on both hands, 'Two to throw and two to keep' he thought as he continued forward. "She's strong, but I've never been to confident in her one on one abilities in a fight, god damn it I thought she was smart enough to wait for us!" Kyle said to Andrew. He spotted a small alley way up ahead and on the right, and if he was lucky it would curve around to bring him onto the backside of the Ghoul. "I'm going to take this alley, see if I can't use the fire escapes to get above Marys new friend. Good luck!" he said as he slipped into the alleyway.

Now alone he was free to go all out and not get reprimanded by Andrew. A fire escape to a two story building became apparent some twenty feet ahead, he placed the knives back into their sheaths and leaped for the ladder, it extended to the ground as it was meant to do and Kyle climbed up it to the roof top. The building was long, and if he was lucky it would lead right to Mary.

He began an all out sprint across the roof top once again removing four knives from his coat. Ahead of him there was suddenly a large spout of water, 'They must have hit a fire hydrant. Now I know that's where they are' a grin became apparent on Kyles face as he got ever close to the edge of the building. Faster. Closer. The fighting was loud now, Kyle had a general idea where they'd be when he reached the edge, "Now this is my kind of day." he said under his breath as he leaped from the roof top directly over the fighting.

Below him there was Mary with her signature Quinque, and a Ghoul with two long tentacle like Kagune just a meter in front of her. 'Gotcha' he thought as he brought his arms around himself and sprung them forward, letting two knives fly. One aimed for the kagunes base as best he could aim for it from the side, while the other was aimed for the Ghouls left knee.

@.CandidFox.

Sonia bit her lip and looked around anxiously. The longer they stood out in the open, the more attraction they'd cause. And I'm not looking forward to running into any Doves tonight, the thought won over her skepticism; the fact that she was starving didn't allow for full rationality either. She half sighed, making her decision, and followed the man, passing through the doorway with unease.

As he glanced back at her, she glared at him, making sure she was covered by the building before unleashing her pincers, aiming them threateningly at the silver haired man. "If you try anything, and I mean anything, I will not hesitate to kill you," she warned icily. She decided to kept her tail hidden just in case, deciding to save it just in case as her trump card.

While running Kyle mentioned something about him jinxing the fight they were about to about to have. "Aw you know I don't believe in that stuff Kyle." Andrew said as they rounded the corner. "Besides even if I did believe in that stuff I don't think asking if we should go out for dinner is really going to jinx us." Andrew said as the two reached their destination. Right when they got to their destination there was a ghoul waiting for them. Andrew stopped once he saw the ghoul. "Kyle go on ahead. Come back for me when you are done helping Mary." Andrew saw Kyle nod. Kyle then ran passed the ghoul. When Kyle left, Andrew and the ghoul just stared at each other. "You must be new." Andrew said while getting his Quinque for an attack. "I say that because I never heard or seen you before. Look just make this easy on yourself. If you turn yourself in right now, then no one will die."

@parkpyro

Ryu looked a little hurt. He wasn't used to social interactions where his only intent was to help people, but it seemed that this was being meet with hostility. "I assure you, I mean no harm" He said softly, a little hurt by the implications. As they entered the apartment he could tell she was taken aback by the colossal ant farm. "Try not to break anything please" He said kindly. "I'm just going to pop away into the back for a second, feel free to look around"

@Rin Mico

Leo watched as the other dove ran off. It annoyed him, he was hoping to fight both of them. But I guess one will do. "yeah you are kind of right, it's just I don't normally hunt humans" Leo said, taking a step forward. He was constantly examining the man in front of him, watching as he readied his weapon. " But I will make an exception just for you" he said, a grin under his mask.

They were a fair distance apart, but nothing he couldn't clear easily. "I heard that your weapons are made of Ghouls" Leo said, raising one hand and pointing at the man's. "Are they really made from our Kagune?" He asked again. Leo was interested, and it was the only reason he wanted to fight a dove.

Andrew smiled when the ghoul said that he was going to basically eat him. "Why I'm flattered." The ghoul then asked a question about the dove's weapons. " Yes they are." Andrew then realized why the ghoul asked that. "Why do you ask? Are you mad that we make weapons out of your people's Kagune. I mean it make sense. You kill our people to eat, and we make weapons out of ghoul's Kagune. It seems fair to me. It's like an eye for an eye. Don't you agree?"

@parkpyro

Claire smirked as her whip slashed through him, his shirt being torn by her weapon. She tried to block his attacks, dodging left and right, using her whip to counter but at the mention of her eyes she froze for a minute, a cold shiver running down her spine. This gave the ghoul a chance to sink his teeth into her skin, her scream filling up the air "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" The excruciating pain suddenly messed up with her mind, frantically trying to get away from the ghoul. She was never bitten before, which made her panic. She immediately activated her dagger and tried to stab him, hoping that he'll let go of her.

@Noiz

As his teeth sank into the girl Harvey was sure this was all over and that he would be able to get away, but that was far from what happened. Just as he was going to rip of a piece he felt something sink into his back, then into his knee. Keeping focus got harder as the pain became less manageable and as the female Dove sank her dagger into his shoulder Harvey couldn't deal with it anymore. "You...are....so lucky!"

He leaped of the girl and started to retreat, but thanks to the dagger that had sank into his knee he could barely move. Each new step made him growl in pain and slowly his own blood started to mix into Isabel's. Reaching down to his knee he pulled the knife out which made the wound gush even more blood. "Who...even threw that ?"

@DANAsaur @FrostedCamel

Kyle hit the ground and rolled in order to lessen the impact, he shook it off and stood, the Ghoul had moved off of Mary and was now pulling the knife from his knee, 'Good it hit' he thought as he ran to Mary. "Mary you okay? Looks like he was trying to take a nice chunk out of you huh?" he said sarcastically as he readied himself to go on the offensive against the Ghoul. The Ghoul had taken some nice hits, between what Mary had pulled off and the knives that had somehow made their mark, 'He's in no condition to fight, this is my chance..' Kyle studied the Ghoul, not even a mask on him, but those tentacles look dangerous and they could surely keep Kyle far enough away for him to not be effective.

He glanced to Mary as she clutched her shoulder, "Stay here Mary, Andrew will be along shortly and we'll finish this quick" he was saying as he began forward. He took another dagger from his coat and let if fly in the direction of the Ghoul. 'Hopefully he'll take the bait and let me in close. Hopefully' Kyle thought as he ran around the ghoul to come from the side with his daggers. 'If only Andrew were here, what the hell is taking him so long...?!'

@DANAsaur @Noiz

Claire let out a surprised yelp as the ghoul leaped off of her, her bitten arm dripping with blood. She can see the teeth marks of the ghoul which made her cringe. The ungodly sight of her flesh greatly made her stomach churn but held back, she cannot vomit right here. That would embarrass her forever!!!

"Fuck." she muttered under her breath and thankful that her body parts is still intact. She was also thankful that she landed a few stabs on the ghoul and Kyle saved her, but she was a bit pissed on how late he was. "I am fully capable of taking care of myself and stop calling me MARY!!" she shouted at Kyle, agitated that he'd seen her in such a weak state. She hated it when she's called as Mary, it made her feel holy and so feminine. Standing up and ignoring the pain on her arm, she clutched her weapon tightly. "Ugh!! I just want a hot steaming cup of freshly brewed tea but you made me fight this goddamn ghoul! Now I'm injured and my shoes are ruined!! I blame you and Andrew for this!!!" she ranted and whipped her whip once again, trying to finish off the fight. The pain was unbearable but she need to finish her job "I swear after I killed you, I'm going to mix your blood with my tea" she said to the ghoul, her mismatched eyes full of anger and hatred.

@FrostedCamel @Noiz

At the sight the hurt lying so clear on his face, Sonia had felt a little guilty. She normally wasn't all tough and bitchy, but this is how things were ever since she got separated. She had to act this way for her own good. Her survival depended on it, and she desperately needed to survive in order to reunite with her family. Still she waited for any sight of them. But so far no luck. She shook the lonely thought from her head. Besides I don't even know if I could trust this guy yet. He had claimed her no harm, but then again people had the habit of lying. She had heard rumors of ghouls eating ghouls and she wasn't about to become anyone's late night snack. She sighed, coming away from her thoughts to take in the scene in front of her. Well she at least tried to. Yeah I have no idea what I'm looking at, she admitted to herself, her eyes roaming around the room, following the pathways of the various tunnels and tubes.

"Try not to break anything please" He said kindly. "I'm just going to pop away into the back for a second, feel free to look around."

She watched him warily as he disappeared, uncomfortable with his absence. She withdrew a pincer in order to fit into the room better, scared that if she left them out that she would knock something over just by turning. However, Sonia left the other out, opting to just shorten it slightly. Just in case. She cleared her throat and rose her voice slightly, hoping the man could hear her wherever he happened to be. "I don't know if you've noticed but it seems that you have a bit of an ant problem," she joked lightly. The whole system felt like a living thing, a variety of noises emitting from all the compartments. As she approached the cricket section, they fell mostly silent, chirping softly until she had moved away. Too afraid to mess something up, Sonia decided to remain motionless and standing.

@Equinox

Last edited:
"E-eh?" Kaith stopped by surprise and froze for awhile, looking side by side she can definitely hear a battle. While from another right at a far distance, a faint discussion but the sound was really soft on her ear because of a vicious fight going on. She was pretty sure that Ghouls were here for some reason, hunting, but she guess that they got caught by Doves and started fighting.

A shiver ran up to her spine. What if another one who didn't join the fight, was hunting for more? The thought made her tremble slightly and ran towards a convenience store from far away, right beside her house.

As he was on his way home, he couldn't help but look at the ground below him. During the day, they are all just ants to me, able to be squashed at any time. This was when he noticed a figure bolt from a ways away to a convenience store. She must be human, because the fighting seems to be everywhere else. Even though he was a ghoul, he couldn't help but feel a little bad for the weak human, so he landed quietly in an ally and ran over, acting scared. "You must be a human, or a really good actor. I was held up at work, so I'm trying to get home, I take it the same thing happened to you?"

@.CandidFox.

" I couldn't care less if you made it out of our flesh" Leo laughed a bit. His voice muffled by the mask as he began to walk forwards, slowly. "in fact it now gives me a reason to hunt you guys" he spoke with a sickening tone.

"now let's go, I want to eat your Quinque" he shouted, pouncing towards Andrew. Leo wasn't going to reveal his kagune yet, he wanted to see if this man was worth it. Leo aimed to land on top of him, his arms and legs stretched out ready to pin him down.

While running, her head was spinning and all she could think about is going home. Shaking her head, she could see the convenience store coming closer and closer. She was about to step inside until someone bumped her and fell down, looking up she saw a man scared. Kaith was about to speak until he beat her to it......

You must be a human, or a really good actor.

The first few words made her mind run as she stared at him cautiously. What kind of a human says that?! But then again Ghouls sort of migrated here according to her hunch, and no wonder she thought she saw something black landing somewhere before all this happened. But human or not she knew.....

Trust No one...

"Ah....No, I was about to go here to buy something.." She said while standing up.