New York Ghoul (A Tokyo Ghoul RP)

Cooooffffffffeeeeeee O m O. It surprises me that Ghouls enjoy coffee rather than any other food
Well the thing about other food is that they cant actually eat it because damages them and makes them weak, its almost like poison. However coffee seems to have gotten around that.

What? So coffee has a special ingredient? XD

Reactions: Noiz
Looks like this RP is becoming quite packed! :)

Which is definitely a good thing :)

I hope everyone will now start posting regularly, and soon we will have a good Rp up and running.

I'm working on the last paragraph for Kyle

nudge nudge @DANAsaur & @Noiz

(I talked this over with Gladis. ^^)

Ghoul

image.jpg1_zpsu990lalu.jpg

Name: Hailey McKenzey

Sexuality: straight

Personality:
Hailey often comes across as mature, sarcastic, uptight, calm, logical, polite and sometimes a little threatening. Due to dealing with such an incompetent moron as Ethan, she has developed quite a patience for idiocy. Even if she does complain about his behavior a lot, it wouldn't be wrong to assume that she has developed a soft spot for the violinist.

History:
Hailey lost her family to the CCG when she was young, ultimately ending her up in the streets. The hardships she suffered during those years taught her how to hunt and defend herself properly. They shaped a large portion of her into the individual she is today; a strong and confident young woman, with no difficulties to hold her own in a fight. At the age of sixteen she stumbled across the famous violin player Ethan, who took pity on her and decided to take her in. He gave her a warm bed to sleep in, a roof above her head and even the opportunity to attend school. Feeling grateful and like she was indebted to the kind but awfully hopeless young man, she started helping him in any way she could. First this mostly entailed taking care of household chores, as that seemed like one of the many things he was positively bad at. eventually she became his manager, and still is today.

Kagune: Hailey is an ukaku type. They are tall black wings that can be crystallized (kind of like Touka's).

Last edited by a moderator:
@FrostedCamel
the knee ? why the knees ? those hurt....
I mean, disabling your opponent from being able to move is always a good thing to go for, you could just as easily shear off a leg with your kagune XD

So have a basically just been ignored. Well this is a bit awkward....

So have a basically just been ignored. Well this is a bit awkward....
Oh shieeeeeeeeet, I must not have seen that .-. He could come in and bail Noiz out when Andrew shows up....

I kinda feel sad now guys :(

But I don't think he would feel like helping another Ghoul. So I'll just stand awkwardly in the street and wait for something.

I kinda feel sad now guys :(

But I don't think he would feel like helping another Ghoul. So I'll just stand awkwardly in the street and wait for something.
Cats could always run into you since Kyle took a different route. You may want to send him a message and make sure that happens XD