3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
this year in ringing 2015 in quietly at home. For anyone doing the same, care to join in on a Skype call? We can count down for each time zone, play games, and just generally enjoy some good company as we say goodbye to 2014

My Skype is siren_song90 put a note about New Years in your contact request (or message if you've already added me) and I'll put you in the group! Team speak or Mumble would also work, but I think more people have Skype

I'm in -8 Pacific time, and I'll be logging on as soon as I'm done cleaning my old suite and moving the last couple things over to my new place :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I may be up for it. It just depends on how sick I am >.<

Reactions: Minibit
o.O My family will kill me if I abandon them.... Might do it anyway :D

I'd join in on this if I wasn't working that night. Kind of sucks, but at least I'm getting holiday pay for it. :lol:

JOIN MY NEW YEARS CHAT RP TOO. O__O If you like social bullshit with hollywood stars and the potential summoning of elder gods!

I'm tempted to stumble home drunk from my friend's house at like 6am just to join in on this afterwards. After all, it'll be 8am where I am by the time you celebrate New Year... who says I can't celebrate twice?

Reactions: Minibit and PureKor
I should be around. Just hit me up on the Eve, I'll bring some cherry Vodka and maybe, maybe some absinthe.

• Love
This is tempting. If live to get to know the members of Iwaku better, and a Skype party would be a fun way to achieve that. I'm just not sure what my plans still be. Might pop on for a bit before or after, but the actual New Year in my time zone will be spent with my boyfriend. I'm throwing in my "maybe."

• Love
I would've loved to do this, though I'm terribly self-conscious about my voice, and I'm celebrating new-years with my family, anyways.

I hope everyone participating in the call will have a good time though, and I wish you all a happy New Year! ^^

• Thank You
I'd love to, but I'm seeing a friend I haven't seen in 3 years!

Feel free to hit me up on Skype, regardless. Just let me know who's who. Details on the profile.

I wish I could, but I doubt anyone wants to hear kids screaming bloody murder in the background. @_@

I'm currently at a hotel with unsurprisingly terrible internet speeds. I won't be able to join the New Year's Skype call.

But... will the group remain up afterwards? I'd like to be added to the group anyways if it's just a general hangout spot.

I could keep the group up, because wynaut?

Anyone who's like in on this should send my skype a contact request!

Mini.bit

As for mine: brovo196

• Thank You
Oh, if it'll be staying up after New Years I'll go ahead and jump in.

I would, but I've been invited to four different things for New Years already I had to sort through.

Skype is addictx360 though incase anyone cares for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.