October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
N E W
Y E A R S
R E S O L U T I O N

A new year is almost upon us. I've always thought it was a bit strange that people decide to Change with the new year, but that's just me.

So do you have any goals set for the new year? Maybe something you want to change about yourself, maybe get in shape? Break a habit? Make peace with an enemy?

What say you?

I never make new year resolutions. o__o; I never carry them out. Too many years of failed goals!

Less Iwaku. More novel-writing and Kung Fu.

Something, something dark side....

I should have some goals...But everything is always for the short term because let's face it in 365 days, no one wants to stick to doing something that long.

Well, I want to get back into the habit of using my aerobic step because it's good for me and I just love it. I want to see if it'll help with my sleep problems, too. Maybe even my depression. Having no exercise seems to have a lot of negative effects on my moods. .__.;

Aside from that, I have my academic goals, which is simply to pass my college classes for the year... XD I don't set high standards anymore! Be at work on time, all the time. Ummm... That's about all that I'm sure I can accomplish.

EDIT: Piro reminded me! I ought to get my driving license as well. c____c Gonna hafta work on that.

Date a Mongolian Chick. THE EAST ASIA REGION WILL FINALLY BE COMPLETE!

Be a better photographer/web designer/whatever it is that I do.

Make more monies.

Practice martial arts again.

Play my saxophone more often.

Finally Clean my room.

Return to Staff Position.

I agree with Orochi and clean this horrid room of mine.

Get me that darn car and liscense.

Exterminate!

I don't make resolutions, but there have been things I've been wanting to do that I had to wait for the holidays to be over with and hence have time, energy, and money to do so.

A few things on my list include: "Get my damn passport!" and "Sign up for dance lessons."

Work.

Work out.

Get a truck.

Drive said truck to Washington state.

BOOM!

Work.

Work out.

Get a truck.

Drive said truck to Washington state.

BOOM!

I see the last part is assassinating your biggest rival, aka Chaos.

Rape, pillage and plunder.

I do that anyways though. I'm such a bad, bad bad man.

Without sounding vain, my new years resolution is... to keep being awesome x3 Oh..that and to lose some weight, gym time! >:3

Be a good aunt, try to be a good role model. Start driving enough to get my own car. See Octy before I turn 20 0.o

Work hard, save up cash and go to Russia.

have some good times, perhaps even try and put meself out there in order to meet girls.

cobble some confidence together so that im not so terrified of rejection.

apart from Russia, sounds like the usual.

* Get a better job, which I know I am capable of.

* Eat more sweets

* Play Guitar better

* Stop worrying about other people and best October Knight I can be.

These are things I want to do, not necessarily because of the new year, but in general.

Screw my attempts to have a new year's resolution ... I never succeed. I do, on the other hand, have a to do list of stuff that need to get done that I'll have a better chance of completing.