New Year's Resolution Follow-Up Thread!

Let us gauge the super lucky awesome points you've earned! Check and add up!

• +2 SLAPs: I kept at least half of my resolutions and added new ones by the end of January.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • +3 SLAPs: I have kept at least half of my resolutions and added new resolutions.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Levusti

Original poster
Okay, so most of us have made resolutions to be better us, starting 57 days ago, and this thread gauges the super-lucky-awesome points you've earned!

Have you remembered?

I remembered to not only be clean, but to STAY CLEAN. My issue isn't that I'm messy and slobby. It's hard for me to remember to maintain the area and still clean even when there's no visible mess.

I haven't actually EXERCISED. But I've thought about it.

I've earned 2 Super Lucky Awesome Points (SLAPs).

How many SLAPs have you earned?

I made only one simple resolution: Be more prepared for holidays

I bought this years Christmas Cards (even if I meet 10 new people I want to send cards to I'll have plenty) off clearance sales, and some new decorations and stuff, too. I've been saving for a new mixer so I can do baking this year, too. I always want to enjoy Christmas, but it's so stressful. If I have all my shit ready ahead of time, hopefully I can enjoy it more.

Although I'm just now realising that if my uni application is accepted I won't be in town at Christmastime to bake or decorate... damnit.

My resolution was to paint more. But I have not painted. >:[ I was really bad sick all january long so even if I had thought about it, I prolly would have been too sick to do much. D:

Since then I have been too busy working with fixing the household budget to purchase more canvas and paint supplies.

BUT I will hopefully get to start painting again soon. 8D We now have a stable income and all the bills almost caught up. So I can invest in my painting.

If I made no resolutions, would that give me +3 for "keeping" "all" of them or +0? :v

I have exceeded my one resolution to draw/paint at least 3 days a week, and done so nearly 4 to 5 days a week.

and the new resolution is to complete this new project and stay artistically productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.