October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Christmas is over (almost) Now it's time to get your resolutions on.

Anything YOU want to change about yourself this year? Or are you already a perfectly completed project?

Post! Now! October needs to know!​

Reactions: 2 people
I hate making resolutions, I never keep them. >:[

I want to paaaaiiint mooooore.

Reactions: October Knight
My New Year's Revolution is to get back to the weight I was BEFORE I began college.

My time limit? January until graduating day in August.
My motivation? Two of the other ladies in my class are doing it too, and they've already lost a LOT of weight. So my classmates, Mary and Kim, are my motivation.

In other words, look as sexy as they will! All I want is to have a nice body and a perky butt like the hot guys in the movies. It's gotta be firmmm so I can bounce quarters off it!

I admit that resolutions and I don't mix well, kind of like oil and water.

But I do have serious goals for the new year, chief among them being approved for student aid (like the Pell grant) and getting into Indiana State University.

This isn't one I'm waiting til the new year to start, but it's the resolution I'm most working to commit to my life right now

I want to apply the following to my relationships with people

• Do not call for people from another room; go to them and talk to them

• Do not tap your fingers, feet, or otherwise show impatience when waiting

• Do not shout, name-call, or use sarcasm in an argument

• Listen first, talk after.

• Be supportive of the other person's happiness, without regard to your own

• Always be open to changing your mind

• Do nice things for the other person, without being asked

• Do not have conversation while being on your phone, computer, etc. Drop what you're doing and listen.

• Be sincere, don't say something just to end an argument or calm someone down if it's not true.

• Before making accusations, consider what you might have done to contribute to the problem.

More roleplays! More happiness! That's really about it for me. I'd like to run a chat roleplay once a month next year too. Find interesting new people to roleplay with and branch out and meet new friends! That falls into the 'More Roleplay' and 'More happiness' categories though. :)

Hm... I would have to say...
  • Talk with my family more. Meaning, call my Dad at least once every two weeks and talk with my best friend at least twice a week face to face.
  • Get in shape. That entails exercising daily.
  • Write more. Make time for it every day -- not counting roleplays (I have to reply to those daily, too)
  • Read more. Read whenever I have the chance -- no wandering on roleplay threads uselessly or stalking on Facebook or laughing at things on Tumblr (or at least not excessively)
  • And homework. The day I get homework, it needs to get started the day I get it. Even if it's just a bit on that first day, it needs to be started.

Uhhhhh. Resolutions......

-Don't have one more ER trip this 2014. (at least not more than 2, if that fails)

-Be nicer to my insides through eating.
-Don't worry so much about what I can't control.
-Walk the dog more when I'm home!! <3
-Write more. Draw more. Sing more. Dance more. Laugh more.
-Play more LoL so I can whoop dem n00bs all up in thur

-Call gramma at least every other weekend if not every weekend.

I've been thinking about this for a long time as well, and I actually made a few of mine from this year so I'm going to try and lower my amount, haha.
I made a blog dedicated to keeping a few challenges year round, like posting a picture a day, answering a question a day, and posting a thought a day. And along with that, I'm going to try and get a B in all of my courses and start being healthier!

And...you know, roleplay. ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ