3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
Do you have any traditions that you do for a new year?

Like taking a jar and putting a more in every time something good happens, and reading them at the end of the year

Or starting a piggy bank for next year's December Holidays

Do you clean like a mofo to start the New Year all neat and organized?

That piggy bank idea is a wonderful idea!!!
I usually try to completely overhaul my life and it usually fails after a few weeks...But this year I'm going to try and post a photo a day for the whole year in hopes that I can actually complete something for once!

It's always just been another day for me. Mostly, when I was younger, it was another day I didn't have to go to school. xD

Maybe I could start a thing or two. I actually just finished some crazy cleaning. When my allergies are furiously uncomfortable for me, I know I did a good job. XP I like the sound of a super clean home to start off the year. Another idea I've toyed with is sending out New Years greeting cards with photos on them. I'm actually waiting for the cards I made to get here. I customized them with family photos of me, my son, and my boyfriend. :3 They say we've had a great year and we wish all the best to our loved ones. We'll see if I can keep that up annually. It would be cool to collect a card from each year to make something of a timeline that shows how our family's changed each year!

I also like that piggy bank idea. I have a panda bear bank I don't use for anything particularly. I think I'll pretend he's a bank teller who helps me make deposits for my holiday fund.

Reactions: Minibit