New Year, New Sans, But Not Really

S

Sans

Original poster
Hello all,

I've finally come to edit this. It wasn't very formal the last time and I apologize formally to everyone who saw the before version of this post. I really should have done it right the first time.

I go by Sans because I love Sans as a character. I am always down to do Undertale themed RPs as long as I get to play Sans. I don't do any other fandoms except Harry Potter. I've been out of touch with most other franchises and I'm not as well-versed as I used to be. As far as roleplaying other things is concerned, I've been doing it for almost seven years, maybe eight. I find I'm much more confident playing the male role. Although, I've been known to play a female or two. I tend to write really lengthy posts and I despise one liners respectively. I love to hear about a character's life or thoughts because it makes them feel more real.

Down below, I will be leaving a writing sample of how I typically RP, which you are free to skip if you so choose. I will leave down some pairings that I've been craving as of late. I don't really have a rating system, all these pairings sound pretty good to me right now. I don't really have a preference for face claims, but if you do, I'd prefer it if you let me know. I really am open to accommodating my partner and am not very picky about those sorts of things. When it concerns roles of my 1x1 pairings, I typically don't have a preference on gender or orientation of the characters.

"YEAH. SANS ALWAYS FORGETS TO FEED IT SO I'VE BEEN DOING IT!" PAPYRUS smiles, "I'M SUCH A GREAT BROTHER!"

SANS's dirty sock is on the floor. It's covered in notes.
"SANS!!! PICK UP YOUR SOCK!"
"ok."
"DON'T PUT IT BACK DOWN. MOVE IT!!"
"ok."
"YOU MOVED IT TWO INCHES!! MOVE IT TO YOUR ROOM!"
"ok."
"AND DON'T BRING IT BACK!"
"ok."
"IT'S STILL HERE!!"
"didn't you just say not to bring it back to my room?"
"FORGET IT!"

"LET ME SHOW YOU TO MY KITCHEN WHERE I, MASTER CHEF PAPYRUS, PREPARE ALL OF MY MEALS!" PAPYRUS led RO to the kitchen. The counters were covered in containers labeled 'spaghetti'.

SANS was smiling. It was nice to see his brother so happy again even if he was going on a date. He followed PAPYRUS around and smiled at the sock on the ground. The television was on and playing a show where a 'kller' robot was trying to stop a kid with a jet pack from reaching a human substitute in a cake.

"THIS IS MY FAVORITE PROGRAM. NO ONE REMEMBERS THESE EPISODES BEING RECORDED, BUT I WATCH IT BECAUSE... " PAPYRUS's voice trailed off. He couldn't bring himself to finish that statement. Everyone missed FRISK, "METTATON IS ACTUALLY A GREAT TEACHER WHEN IT COMES TO COOKING."

FRISK had left a hole in a lot of people's hearts and memories. Ever since RO had fallen, things had kind of reset... or at least SANS theorized that was what had been happening with his research on the subject. He hoped that the anomaly would be satisfied this time around. He would be sure of it.

A soft jingle sounded throughout the room. Papyrus picked up his cell phone and answered it.

"HUMAN! I AM SORRY, BUT I MUST LEAVE FOR A MOMENT BECAUSE UNDYNE NEEDS ME FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT! FRET NOT! I SHALL RETURN AND WE CAN CONTINUE DOING... WHATEVER IT IS PEOPLE DO WHEN THEY 'DATE'," with that, PAPYRUS was out the door and on his way to see his friend.

"so...i guess that went well. have you eaten anything? we can go to grillbz if you're hungry," SANS smiled patiently at RO. He wanted to ask her something... but he could wait on it.
Petyr Van Beethoven. He believed his name was beautiful like all things should be in this world. A twisted smile appeared on his lips. Petyr was dressed nicely from head to toe. His shoes were so shiny you could probably see your own reflection if you cared to look down at them. His suit was pressed with care and his pants were perfectly creased right down the middle. His gloves were white, but they were nearly impossible to keep that way so he had several pairs should one of them get stained. Keeping up appearances was highly important for him.

At this very moment, it appeared that he was going to be late. That is to say, late in his own mind. At the current speed he would arrive at exactly thirteen minutes before twelve. Although, he highly preferred to be fifteen minutes early if he could help it. However, his last kill had been a resilient, feisty one. She was beautiful, yes, but her personality was as ugly as it could get. He remembered how he had killed her; he blinded her and then he cut her wrist right on the artery. Petyr let her bleed out until she was the prettiest of pales. Then he cleaned her, dolled up her face. Then dressed her like a toy doll with the most elegant of Victorian dresses.

He had placed her in front of an art school posed in the same position as the woman in William Frith's the Proposal painting. Lastly of course, he branded her on the nape of her neck with his signature P. It was almost as beautiful as the art itself. Almost. Nothing could be as beautiful as the original. Petyr arrived at the bar to meet his employer. He wasn't a fan of bars because they were mostly dirty and unkempt, but he made an exception. He was being paid quite well for a butler and if he wanted to continue his work he would definitely need money.

Petyr sat down next to his employer. His name was Reginald James Arthur II. Reginald noticed Petyr approach and he offered the man a hearty smile. Reginald was a pompous man whose suits were always a bit snug around the waist, but he didn't seem to mind it much.

"Ah! Petyr. Always right on schedule. Honestly, you're the best butler I've ever hired!" Reginald said excitedly.

"I appreciate the compliment Master Arthur, but you're going to be late for you appointment if you don't finish up here within the next few minutes," Petyr bowed graciously and then wiped the seat off with handkerchief before sitting.
EjOMxXk.png

demon x human
demon x3 x human
demon x3 x demon king/queen
vampire x human
vampire x vampire
demon x demon
rich person x poor person
superhero x normal person
king/queen x subject
new kid x popular kid
opposite vs opposite
3x people x 1 person
angel x demon
angel x satan
archangel x human
archangel x demon
any supernatural creature x the person that hunts them
elf x human
elf x drow elf
elf x half-elf
orc x human/elf
half-orc x human/elf
tiefling x human/elf/half-elf
elven princess x human prince/normal human
elven prince x human princess

Fandoms
Sans x OC
Harry Potter Universe
OC x OC​

And I think that about covers it. If you're interested just comment down below. Also, check back often as this will be updated with characters and what not. Thanks for reading. Hope you're too bone-tired to RP with me now...
love sans, the skeleton
PS... I literally have plots and characters for all of these...

Characters looking for their forever RP

• vUgN9mt.png

"Well now, I'm certain you'd have a job for me... wouldn't you?"
    HD5llvp.png

[NAME] Lavierre [AGE] Old Enough [RACE] Demon [GENDER] Male [Orientation] Whatever you want it to be...

S4HGn7G.png
    Lavierre is a special kind of demon for a special kind of king. He was sent to the Underworld for telling a lie, the same lie over and over. As a human, he was quiet and reserved. He served as a combat medic in a war. He's seen the repercussions of war and he doesn't fancy talking about them. He died after he was attacked in his own tent one night. He never woke up to see the light of day. As a demon, he is pretty much the same, but there's a certain powerful aura about him despite his quiet disposition. In the underworld, your powers are based on the number of lies you've told and how serious it was. Most times, lies are not enough to be sent to the netherworld, but it was for Lavierre. He has more power than most demons, but he chooses not to use it. He spends his time serving different lords. It is better not to ask him how he came to be put in the Underworld.

• H4TVbu1.png

"I'm the one who will remain at his side for all eternity... It's where I belong."

[ NAME ] AETHRIS [ AGE ] Pretty Old [ RACE ] Sheep Demon [ GENDER ] Male [ ORIENTATION ] Bisexual​

hkOR7gH.png
    [ COLD & INSENSITIVE ] Aethris is insensitive and seems to be a bit of a sociopath. He is doesn't empathize well with others and him being a demon might have something to do with that. He is not above manipulating others for his own gain and has been known to treat others rather poorly. His cold exterior protects his warm and weak interior which not many others know about. He's been known to make fun of those who are in mourning and he is quick to point out any weaknesses in another person as he has few imperfections as a demon if any. He is a very popular choice as a mate for a demon king. As Aethris doesn't necessarily have an interest in women unless they appear to be somewhat androgynous.

[ POWERFUL & LOYAL ] Aethris's very presence commands authority. He's been known to make demons in the Underworld kneel before him with just a glance. That being said, he's very loyal to the Demon Lord who rules over those lands. He makes it a point never to overstep even though he just might be a match for the king, but what he desires is to be with the Demon Lord for all eternity. His loyalty knows no bounds and his famous quote is something only the Demon Lord will ever be the subject of. Aethris would never betray the Demon Lord even if it meant laying his life on the line several times over.
    [ SUAVE & RELIABLE ] Aethris has a lot of charm for a demon and it's necessary when you're trying to blend in with those around you, especially humans. As for getting things done, there is no one better than Aethris. He's particular about getting things done timely and efficiently. He works hard and does the jobs in the Underworld no other demon would like to do. He mostly uses his charm to persuade women to get his way, but he himself isn't interested women, let alone human women. He occasionally finds a human male worth talking to, but it's best to use your imagination as to what happens in that scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to remind myself to update with characters later...

Can be do Demons x3 x Human?

Are you still looking? Im pretty interested in what you had in mind for the 3 people x 1 person pairing