New Year? New beginnings! - Lady White's Partner Request

L

Lady White

Original poster
Hello everyone! I hope everyone here has had a lovely start to the new year of 2019, I know I have!

Since it's a new year, new beginnings are among us and I thought to try to expand my horizons with a new Partner Request thread to see if I can't generate some new partners. So without further adieu, here we go. Apologies in advance if it looks plain, HTML is not my strong suit haha.

If my thread catches your eye and you are interested in sparking something with me, let me know via a post or a Private Message! Looking forward to RP'ing with some of you once more!

• Currently 21 years of age.
    • Male.
    • Friendly and polite.
    RP Preferences
    • During my time Roleplaying, I've gotten very accustomed to playing as Canon Characters from the Universe itself or depending on the RP itself, in a crossover experience. However I have been able to create custom characters somewhat better than I used to so I do not mind if that's what you'd like for me to do. Otherwise, I feel the most comfortable RPing as a Canon.
    • I'm mainly an Adventure, Story writer than anything else, I like to build the world around our RP point (Whether it's in the past, present, or future) and progress the story at a decent pace. I do not mind Romance but any kind of smut or erotica or sex, I'd rather not write that as that's not what I'm interested in.
    • I like playing as Multiple Characters in a story being either good or bad characters, but if you'd like to take one, feel free to ask!
    • If at any point you feel that I've done something wrong or overstepped my position or if it is no longer fun, please do not hesitate to tell me! Communication is key!
    • No preference on Thread or Private Message, either are fine by me!

• Video Games:
    • Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3
    • Darksiders 2
    • Overwatch
    • Halo
    • Bayonetta (Only played the first one.)
    • Starcraft II (Wings of Liberty & Heart of the Swarm.)
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia (Heavily craving)
    • Borderlands 2 & Pre-Sequel
    • Gears of War 2, 3 & Judgement
    • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (I have many OC's for this one, mainly listing this so people know where my DB OC's come from.)
    • Undertale
    • Fairy Fencer F
    • Batman: Arkham Origins
    • Star Wars (Played most games to completion.)
    • Command and Conquer (Owned every single one.)
    • Supreme Commander 2
    • Crysis 2 & 3
    • Rayman Legends
    Fandoms / Anime:
    • Dragon Ball (Watched a lot of Dragon Ball up to the Universal Tournament of Power Arc, still catching up.) & Dragon Ball Z Abridged.
    • RWBY (Volumes 1 to 3.)
    • Red Vs. Blue
    • Hellsing Ultimate Abridged
    • Underfell (Undertale AU)
    • Star Wars (Watched every Episode aside from Solo, and watched The Clone Wars Animated Series.)

• After the unfortunate events of the Infiltration Mission at Volskaya Industries to eliminate Katya Volskaya, Widowmaker and Reaper was assigned to another mission. After the confrontation between Elizabeth Ashe and Jesse McCree, a spy of Talon watched over the event and saw them as a threat to the Organization.
    • A clash of Titans. In an alternate time reality, three Saiyans of great power and strength clash together to determine who truly is the strongest of their class: Legendary Super Saiyan Broly, Berserk Kale and Full Power Super Saiyan Broly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Overwatch and RWBY are my interests from my list.

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Lady White
Batman: Arkham Games (If you only know Origins, that is fine ^^)

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Lady White
Boop.gif
Just a cheeky boop there from Sombra (Since I've started maining her in Overwatch.) Always open for RP's, if anyone is interested do send a Private Message or leave a post!

Still accepting of new partners if anyone is interested in anything I have to offer! *Boop*

Trying to get back to some people who have contacted me in regards to setting up RP's, but here's a friendly boop to let people know I'm still open for any partners!

Always on the hunt for some new partners!

Forgot to actually write this yesterday but if you were to take a look at the PLOTS tab of the original page, you'll find some plots left over that I suggested to some others that weren't used due to one being taken.

Otherwise, I am still open for new partners!

Still open for some new partners! Just giving a little boop to prevent going into the Archives :3