1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

"New" writer incoming!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Stigma, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so my headline might be a bit misleading, but I didn't know what to put there. Anyway, you can call me Stigma, or whatever you want. I'm 24 years old and have been doing this, roleplaying that is, for a minimum of ten years. I stopped counting after that. I'm not sure what to put on here, mainly because I just spent half an hour writing a resume(?) to my profile. Everything you can possibly need is on there.

I don't know how much time I can spend here and I also don't know if this site will suit me. I've tried a few before this popped up on google, but I want to at least give it a go. So if you feel like creating something painfully beautiful together, feel free to send me a message!

2. Hey there! Welcome to our site! Wow, I've been writing on my own for about a decade, but only roleplaying for about three years. I do hope you enjoy it here, and if you have any questions about the site itself, you can PM me or any of the other staff members! I hope Iwaku will be your place to go. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.