New Writer Here!

B

BKWM0190

Original poster
Well, it's my first time getting on a forum rp site in a while, so I figure i'll introduce myself.

Hello Everyone!

I'm BKWM, or BK for short. I've got lots of writing and rping experience under my belt in other places, but this is my first time here, so I look forward to meeting new people and trying out new rps here!

Hai BKWM! I'm Plaid, also new around here. Unfortunately, I can't really give out alot of information, but I'm here if ya' need a friendly person to chatter to! Welcome!~

Welcome to Iwaku, BK. Glad you decided on this RP site! Wise choice : ) I'm October Knight, known until the end of the month as Pumpkin Lord! The Lord of the gourd!!

Anyway...

I see you filled out your Role-players resume, nice nice. Check out the forum and all the awesomeness it has to offer, find some games or start your own. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you need anything, or have any questions just ask : )

Welcome, BK! I'm Iwaku-tan Red, but you can just call me Fel. Don't be confused by the picture or the screenname, it's for a project.

Hi BK, I'm Ozzie. I'm pretty new myself, but feel free to PM me if you need any help.

Hallo and welcome to Iwaku, writer of things, BK! :D

WELCOME YOUUU.
I liek yer avie.
8D
do yew lyk mudkips?
I lyk mudkips.
<3
Kay I talk normal now.~
>_>
Welcome welcome.
Name's Staci.
I'm here for a chat or random outbursting fun if ever found necessary.
SOYEA.
-Throws candy at.-

Hey there~

Welcome! It's great to have you here! ^.^
If you need anything just ask, am also open to RP If you would like.
I"m nice, I promise I don't bite :3

Hello, Bk, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti, dressed up for Halloween as Nissa Revane, it's nice to meet you.

If you haven't had a chance to look around, we have lots of great places to check out. General has fun threads like this one and we have many talented artists/writers in the Art and Writing museum.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Hi there~ I'm Rory and I'm one of the admins. I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Thanks everyone for all of the warm welcomes! I've really enjoyed it here so far, and i'm sure i'll continue doing so. =3