"new world"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We'll be out in the open, but not easy targets. I can guarantee you that. I'd like to see the soldiers attack my ship. It will be the last thing they do."

Arkiona blushed not wanting to give away her secret weakness, "what if someone gets sea sick?" She asked well averting her eyes to the map.

"They can lean over the side. Why? Do you get seasick?" He smiles at her. "Don't worry. My shop hardly rocks unless she's in a storm."

Arkiona blushed massively, "I never said anything like that!" She said trying to cover her tracks, but of course it was already to late. Admitting to defeat she mumbled, "I get motion sickness." She admitted blushing more, though she was relieved that the boat was sturdy.

"That's alright. If you don't want to go by sea, even if it's a Victory class battleship and two Hammerhead class Predator subs, we don't have to. You are in control of the mission. I'm just here for advising and security."

Arkiona smirked, "You just wanna ride the boat to show off don't you?" she asked playfully enjoying being around her new companion. Checking out the map once more she sighed, "Even with the boat the moment we hit the land again we're going to be in the war zone because of how close the base is to the capital.." She mumbled to herself still comparing and contrasting the different routes.

Justin sobering up a little didn't like how Levi was alone with Air, "So what are we doing Air?" He asked poking his way into the conversation after spying on the two for a moment. Leaning into the counter he stood close to Arkiona in a protected manner of sorts.

Arkiona rolled her eyes, understanding what Justin's intention's were, but still she explained the different routes to him and how Levi and his team we're joining the mission. Which Justin was clearly unhappy about, but kept his mouth shut other than, "Alright Air." As he listened to Air explain the other male's, Levi's, position and how he would be a good asset to the mission.

"Not particularly. The commander of red when I first joined gave me those three ships to 'play' with so I would stay out of his way. He never guessed that I would clear most of the coast with them!! Now, we are definitely taking the land route?"

Arkiona giggled at Levi's story then looked at the map, "It'd give us a better form of attack if we end up approaching soldiers." She commented, "So yea lets go by land, i'll try to plan out everything else in the truck." She told the general with a weary expression. Taking a deep breath she felt her anxieties rising up.

Justin picking up on his best friends struggle he leaned in and whispered, "Air i have a few cigs for you if you need them." He told her quietly slipping one into her hand.

Nodding she smiled to Levi, "Excuse me Levi i'll be right back." She told him and quickly sprinted off behind a tree. When she reached out of sight she bit her lip hard as her anxieties seemed to creep up on her like a criminal in a horror movie. Taking a few deep breaths she shakingly lit the cancer stick and inhaled the poison numbing her scenes momentarily, "Stupid mission..." she mumbled as she slid to her heels pressing her back to the tree.

Jackson sighed and watched Air run off, "Sorry dude this is her first mission where she's in the lead, her anxieties are a little high, more or less to say." he explained to the worried expression of the lad now a crossed him.

Levi turns to Justin. "It's alright. I was the first time I ran a mission. You get used to it after a while. It never gets easier losing men though."

Justin nodded, "even harder when you're fighting with them when they're shot down." He added well looking hard into the bar counter as his face twisted slightly with pain.

Justin nodded, "even harder when you're fighting with them when they're shot down." He added well looking hard into the bar counter as his face twisted slightly with pain.

"The hardest is when it's someone you love and they bleed out in your arms." A look of raw pain flashes across his face.
@Kuroda

Reading the lads expression, Justin placed a hand on Levi's shoulder, "im sorry man I haven't witnessed that yet but im here for you brother." He spoke gently, something that rarely justin did to people other than Air.

Calmed down now Arkiona finished off the last of her ciggerette and sighed, "im so pathetic.." she mumbled as a tear of self-frustration rolled softly down her cheek. Quickly noticing the wet line occuring on her cheek, Arkiona slid the back of her hand acrossed the trail relieving her skin of the unwanted moisture.

Looking up at the sky the adolescent noticed that dark was shortly arriving, "damnit.." she muttered and stood up. Rolling her head on her shoulders, Air also removed the spare dirt along her pants before heading back to the boys.

"They bleed out in your arms.".. Was the first thing the red head heard. Curious she slowly concealed herself within her tent which was nearby, as she listened in a little.

Reading the lads expression, Justin placed a hand on Levi's shoulder, "im sorry man I haven't witnessed that yet but im here for you brother." He spoke gently, something that rarely justin did to people other than Air.

Calmed down now Arkiona finished off the last of her ciggerette and sighed, "im so pathetic.." she mumbled as a tear of self-frustration rolled softly down her cheek. Quickly noticing the wet line occuring on her cheek, Arkiona slid the back of her hand acrossed the trail relieving her skin of the unwanted moisture.

Looking up at the sky the adolescent noticed that dark was shortly arriving, "damnit.." she muttered and stood up. Rolling her head on her shoulders, Air also removed the spare dirt along her pants before heading back to the boys.

"They bleed out in your arms.".. Was the first thing the red head heard. Curious she slowly concealed herself within her tent which was nearby, as she listened in a little.

"Good. Make sure it never does." He sighs. " I noticed the way you look at Arikona. I also noticed that you seemed to get jealous when she was talking to me. I just wanted to let you know you have nothing to about from me. It's gonna be strictly professional here." He turns to Justin."I could tell you love her. Don't let her die. "

Justin bit the cornor of his lip, "thanks man" was all he said though he refused to make eye contact with air.

Arkiona sighed hearing that Justin's pity party love game had gotten the man involved, "its getting dark we should move out soon." She warned Levi with a smile ignoring Justin for the moment.

"Ok. Bet Jackson won't be too happy we missed his meeting though." He smiles back at her.

"ugghh~" She grumbled remembering the meeting, "You're right, we should probably go now then" She suggested getting slightly overwhelmed so her cheeks turned slightly pink.

Why is she blushing now.. Justin thought jealously as he watched the interactions between the two, despite Levi's explanation earlier.

Levi keys his MMBITR to his team. "All units, fall in on the central command tent, box formation. We leave as soon as the meetings over. Merrick out.

Arkiona rolled her eyes playfully, "box formation?" She asked comically before walking over to the tent and realizing what this 'box formation' was, "woah.." She gasped as she saw all the team members in formation. She had always been apart of battle though never as formal as this, Jackson would just make them form a triangle attack with Arkiona leading the squad.

"Yeah." Levi laughs at her expression, his men being in ranks of five, five deep inside the tent. He waits for the meeting to start.

Jackson awaited for them at the head of the table, "Arkiona have you made your team?" He asked, skipping straight to the point.

"I didn't really need to, the team was already made for me." She told the man aiming a playful look at Levi, "I'll be leaving with Levi and his team, along with Justin." She explained.

Taking in the information Jackson nodded slowly well scratching the hairs on his chin, "very well then, also Arkiona you are to go be of assistance to both yellow and red territories until the soldiers are weakened. It seems other generals have caught rumor of your skills, and have requested you, so please be on your best behavior. " Jackson told the lass then looked to Levi, "and you boy I expect will keep her in one peace. She is very special to this base though she has a tendency to do what may seem out of line or dangerous keep in mind she is one of the best strategist the blue territories can offer, she knows what she's doing." He warned Levi.

Status
Not open for further replies.