"New World"

Apperance (by picture):
Sad-fille-darm%C3%A9e-240x320.jpg

Name: Kira
squad position: Rifleman
Country you stand for: U.S.
personality: quiet, easily-angered
extra details: joined army because her village was decimated by rebel attacks and she had nowhere else to go

Apperance (by picture):
Sad-fille-darm%C3%A9e-240x320.jpg

Name: Kira
squad position: Rifleman
Country you stand for: U.S.
personality: quiet, easily-angered
extra details: joined army because her village was decimated by rebel attacks and she had nowhere else to go
Welcome aboard soldier haha

Appearance (by picture):
stock-photo-a-young-man-with-a-crossbow-and-arrows-in-the-woods-85374160.jpg

Name: Seth Garrison

weapon of choice: Crossbow

personality: His father was one of the original rebels that assisted in overthrowing the US government, but when the rebellion fractured, he died in a skirmish with a rival faction. Seth was only 6. His mother on the other hand was either killed or captured during a Chinese assault on his home city of Oakland, California when he was 15. Knowing what the Chinese soldiers were capable of, he hopes it was the former. As a result, he has no trust in any of the remaining institutions, and lives off the land in the forests to the north and east of his home, which is where he fled during the Chinese attack. He still respects the original cause of the rebellion, but refuses to join any faction because to him the battles between the Blue, Yellows, and Reds ultimately amount to brothers killing brothers. On the other hand, he sees the soldiers representing the US and China both as perpetrators of crimes against all humanity, and would not hesitate to put a bolt between the eyes of any that wandered alone into his territory. That hasn't happened yet, but he's been practicing on deer and squirrels for a while now, and he'll be ready when he gets the chance. His mother knew him as kind and intelligent, but his father barely knew him, as he had gone off to fight and die when Seth was quite young. Now they were both gone, and after five years in solitude, even he wasn't sure who he was, just that he knew how to survive. (sorry that was a lot of background for the "personality" section but I feel like the background shows his personality better.)

extra details: He almost never sleeps in the exact same place more than once, as a result his life is like that of someone constantly on the run. When he was younger he modified a dirt-bike his father left him to run on battery power, and has a portable solar collector which he uses to charge it every morning while he hunts. After he's done hunting he packs up and rides to his next location and sets up camp for the next night.

I hope this is acceptable, ha. I'll refrain from posting in the main thread until you confirm that I'm not writing things inconsistent with the world you have in mind.

Edit: Fixed a couple errors for clarity

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance (by picture):
stock-photo-a-young-man-with-a-crossbow-and-arrows-in-the-woods-85374160.jpg

Name: Seth Garrison

weapon of choice: Crossbow

personality: His father was one of the original rebels that assisted in overthrowing the US government, but when the rebellion fractured, he died in a skirmish with a rival faction. Seth was only 6. His mother on the other hand was either killed or captured during a Chinese assault on his home city of Oakland, California when he was 15. Knowing what the Chinese soldiers were capable, he hope it was the former. As a result, he has no trust in any of the remaining institutions, and lives off the land in the forests to the north and east of his home, which is where he fled during the Chinese attack. He still respects the original cause of the rebellion, but refuses to join any faction because to him the battles between the Blue, Yellows, and Reds ultimately amount to brothers killing brothers. On the other hand, he sees the soldiers representing the US and China as both perpetrators of crimes against all humanity, and would not hesitate to put a bolt between the eyes of any that wandered alone into his territory. He hasn't happened yet, but he's been practicing on deer and squirrels for a while now, and he'll be ready when he gets the chance. His mother knew him and kind and intelligent, but his father barely knew him, as he had gone off to fight and die when Seth was quite young. Now they were both gone, and after five years in solitude, even he wasn't sure who he was, just that he knew how to survive. (sorry that was a lot of background for the "personality" section but I feel like the background shows his personality better.)

extra details: He almost never sleeps in the exact same place more than once, as a result his life is like that of someone constantly on the run. When he was younger he modified a dirt-bike his father left him to run on battery power, and has a portable solar collector which he uses to charge it every morning while he hunts. After he's done hunting he packs up and rides to his next location and sets up camp for the next night.

I hope this is acceptable, ha. I'll refrain from posting in the main thread until you confirm that I'm not writing things inconsistent with the world you have in mind.
No name I take it and yess welcome aboard my friend cx

image.jpg
No name
Name: Neku Yamamoto
Weapon: Custom built remover, 18 round shots.
Personally: Brooding, silent, short tempered, loner.
Other: Neku before everything was a part of the USA military and was a squad leader before departing for his experiences in there. When he was a child, he and other children were part of a government training course for the future soldiers of the military. Neku proved to be the best of the bunch and had graduated at age 15. A year later after being with a squad as fire team leader, he was promoted to his very own squad as squad leader. His first mission as leader was to fight off a rebel group that had taken a check point. He's commander had given orders to wipe out everyone there. During the mission his squad had successfully taken out the group and was checking for survivors. Neku had spotted a rebel, however he was a boy just his age on the verge of death. He was crying out for help and seeing if anyone of his partners had made it. Neku horrified for what he has done didn't know what to do, to spare his life or to end it. Neku decided to let him live, but left his squad members, faking his death by a explosion. Thinking he had died in the blast his squad left the check point. Neku alone gathered what he could find and left. Now he's alone looking for ways to survive and to help bring peace to others.

View attachment 84268
No name
Name: Neku Yamamoto
Weapon: Custom built remover, 18 round shots.
Personally: Brooding, silent, short tempered, loner.
Other: Neku before everything was a part of the USA military and was a squad leader before departing for his experiences in there. When he was a child, he and other children were part of a government training course for the future soldiers of the military. Neku proved to be the best of the bunch and had graduated at age 15. A year later after being with a squad as fire team leader, he was promoted to his very own squad as squad leader. His first mission as leader was to fight off a rebel group that had taken a check point. He's commander had given orders to wipe out everyone there. During the mission his squad had successfully taken out the group and was checking for survivors. Neku had spotted a rebel, however he was a boy just his age on the verge of death. He was crying out for help and seeing if anyone of his partners had made it. Neku horrified for what he has done didn't know what to do, to spare his life or to end it. Neku decided to let him live, but left his squad members, faking his death by a explosion. Thinking he had died in the blast his squad left the check point. Neku alone gathered what he could find and left. Now he's alone looking for ways to survive and to help bring peace to others.
Yay come join us!

u dumb weeb lmao.jpg
appearance (by picture):
Name:Kirby Allerman
Rebellion Skill:medic
Rebellion Color:Blue
Weapons of choice:A steak knife in his jacket pocket, a pocket knife in his shoe, and a baseball bat.
personality:Quiet, resourceful, scatterbrained, crybaby
extra details:Born a year before everything fell, his father taught him basic medical training. His dad was a surgeon and his mother died while giving birth to him.
Due to the trauma of watching the world crumble and his father get stabbed at 6, he broke off into alters.

View attachment 84310
appearance (by picture):
Name:Kirby Allerman
Rebellion Skill:medic
Rebellion Color:Blue
Weapons of choice:A steak knife in his jacket pocket, a pocket knife in his shoe, and a baseball bat.
personality:Quiet, resourceful, scatterbrained, crybaby
extra details:Born a year before everything fell, his father taught him basic medical training. His dad was a surgeon and his mother died while giving birth to him.
Due to the trauma of watching the world crumble and his father get stabbed at 6, he broke off into alters.
Awhhss cx welcome cx

Faction: No name
Appearance:
tumblr_nofsuhfdG91sgvm3vo1_500.png
Name: Solus
Weapon of choice: A small colllection of arments. These include a hatchet, a Glock 17 9mm pistol and a long iron bar (spiked at the end)
Personality: Cold and calculating. Dead inside to the point of no return. People to him are objects and assets to be used and abused.
Extra details: Solus is, of course not his real name. It's up to you to find it out if you so wish. He may appearing charming to a group that he needs something from. A fair few people would be easily taken in by this. Occasionally he may let it slip but generally he seems relatively normal when he needs to be.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Faction: No name
Appearance:
tumblr_nofsuhfdG91sgvm3vo1_500.png
Name: Solus
Weapon of choice: A small colllection of arments. These include a hatchet, a Glock 17 9mm pistol and a long iron bar (spiked at the end)
Personality: Cold and calculating. Dead inside to the point of no return. People to him are objects and assets to be used and abused.
Extra details: Solus is, of course not his real name. It's up to you to find it out if you so wish. He may appearing charming to a group that he needs something from. A fair few people would be easily taken in by this. Occasionally he may let it slip but generally he seems relatively normal when he needs to be.
haha i approves, feel free to post ^-^

large.jpg
No Name
Name: Jake Tybalt
weapon of choice: M16-3round burst, with stock, and a-cog scope
personality: Calm, collective, laid-back
extra details: He 'had' a sister but he doesn't like to talk about it.​

I should probably mention I am walking towards the same blue town as nearly everyone else is in. It's where the party's at apparently...

Ah alright haha it seems that the delivery group is gonna be bug so I'll have to make the journey really difficult or have something big happen lol

A major attack from soldiers? Just FYI, my squad has two wagons in the woods with weapons in the back, but I won't reveal what they are unless I need to.... Mission security and all...

imam have to leave this sorry

This dropped off quick.....