DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
12004725_1023493367716202_6762486809716138588_n.png

If you haven't heard already, there is a North American Hogwarts-inspired magic school LARP in the works for 2016. With a bunch of cool original lore devised for the setting, participants will attend a weekend at a magical college and can play as either teachers or students.

Facebook: New World Magischola
Main Website: Home

They also just released where it's being held and HOLY SHIT IT'S IN MY TOWN.

There's no way in hell my geeky ass is missing this. WHO ELSE IS GOING?

Also, the website has a fun quiz you can take to determine what house you'd be in. Post your results for the thread!

I got:

Laveau_Transp_C-230x300.png

You belong in La Kay Laveau! You have powerful charisma that allows you to get what you want easily. Like the alligator, you often lie in wait, then appear at the opportune time to seize what you want. You are very good at reading people and situations, and can influence others to choose outcomes that are favorable to you. The world is your playground -- in the dark and in the light -- and you are the master of your domain.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I AM IN DAN OBEAH!

You belong in Dan Obeah! You have a thirst for knowledge, and you believe in its power to bring freedom from enslavement. You value transformation, renewal, and wisdom, and you strive to use your formidable power, skill, and clear-thinking for good. You seek harmony, consensus, and symbiosis, but you also recognize when something toxic needs to be eliminated, and you aren't afraid to be the one to do it.

Reactions: Astaroth
House_Obeah_Transparency_Silver-228x300.png
You belong in Dan Obeah! You have a thirst for knowledge, and you believe in its power to bring freedom from enslavement. You value transformation, renewal, and wisdom, and you strive to use your formidable power, skill, and clear-thinking for good. You seek harmony, consensus, and symbiosis, but you also recognize when something toxic needs to be eliminated, and you aren't afraid to be the one to do it.
Apparently, I am a raven. That is okay. Ravens are cool.

I kind of wish I could go, but alas, distance is distance is distance is distance. An entire ocean is not easy to overcome, but I would use my powers for THE EVULZ! if I really got there despite me being a fancy raven.​

Reactions: Astaroth
@Lstorm

FLY HERE ON YOUR RAVEN WINGS.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, RAVENS ARE NOT MIGRATORY ANIMALS.

Calisayla_Shaded_Transp.png

Result: Casa Calisaylá

You belong in Casa Calisaylá! You have a certain disregard for rules and limitations, and you are full of cunning and mischief. A bit rebellious in nature, you are focused on thwarting injustice, promoting equality, and solving problems using sometimes unorthodox and innovative means. Borders are meant for crossing, and you are one to go there!

REALLY? HOW.

FUCK YEAH, GRUMPS.

'GATORS RULE.

I might just come to America for this event to see how many assholes I can pull around a campfire, flirt with and tease until the end of a long evening of story telling and an endless supply of alcohol.​

I MISS THE "NO JUST NO" BUTTON.

...BECAUSE LIONPRIDE IS THE SUPERIOR OLD SPICE.

x3OjyQ6.png

I like this one :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

You belong in Casa Calisaylá! You have a certain disregard for rules and limitations, and you are full of cunning and mischief. A bit rebellious in nature, you are focused on thwarting injustice, promoting equality, and solving problems using sometimes unorthodox and innovative means. Borders are meant for crossing, and you are one to go there!
@Red Velvet gimme all the West Coast Cooler and party tunes, biatch >:D

Reactions: Midnight Maiden

REALLY? HOW.
We're the same. :D -Hugs roommate- Yaaaay

SHARE YOUR RESULT
TWEET

Edit: Fuck it, I'll handle it when I get home.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ai
Status
Not open for further replies.