Not open for further replies.
...Grumpy knows me too well.

*Totallywasn'talreadythinkingaboutit*

Reactions: Ochalla
Croatan_Transp_C-185x300.png

I'm a fucking turtle?

Reactions: Astaroth
DAMMIT OZZIE.

Also, okay. So. First off, I took the quiz feeling a bit... Hmm. Odd. I got Casa Calisaylá which I really wasn't too sure of. Took it again and let myself be a more 'free' with my answers and got La Kay Laveau. Still, hmm. Not super sure. Is there a House for lazy, perverted, and resentful pleasure-seekers? :D

Reactions: Astaroth
Another for Dan Obeah. My reaction is 'eeEHHHhhhHHHH' ┐(´∀`)┌

I mean I'm also a Ravenclaw according to Pottermore so I guess I'm not surprised, but tbh I've always felt I was more of a Hufflepuff, or in this case the Wolf One. Can't argue with results though.

House_Obeah_Transparency_Silver-228x300.png

You belong in Dan Obeah! You have a thirst for knowledge, and you believe in its power to bring freedom from enslavement. You value transformation, renewal, and wisdom, and you strive to use your formidable power, skill, and clear-thinking for good. You seek harmony, consensus, and symbiosis, but you also recognize when something toxic needs to be eliminated, and you aren't afraid to be the one to do it.​
REALLY? HOW.
full of cunning and mischief.
focused on thwarting injustice
solving problems using sometimes unorthodox and innovative means.
Well aren't you learning to become a Lawyer? :P

Teasing aside it's actually fairly accurate from what I've seen of you.

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth and Ai
This the dorkiest thing ever.

As it happens, I'm a bit of a dork so I took the test anyways, got Casablanca or whatever the wolf one was called....

House_Obeah_Transparency_Silver-228x300.png
You belong in Dan Obeah! You have a thirst for knowledge, and you believe in its power to bring freedom from enslavement. You value transformation, renewal, and wisdom, and you strive to use your formidable power, skill, and clear-thinking for good. You seek harmony, consensus, and symbiosis, but you also recognize when something toxic needs to be eliminated, and you aren't afraid to be the one to do it.​
... Ok?​

Result: House Croatan

You belong in House Croatan! You value tradition, honor, and bold action to uphold and protect the Magimundi and their secrets. To be a Croatan means to be among the best, and you will not hesitate to demonstrate your prowess when necessary. You are a wizard to be respected, and you have big plans that can change the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.