New World Magischola: North American Magic School LARP

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Astaroth, Nov 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

If you haven't heard already, there is a North American Hogwarts-inspired magic school LARP in the works for 2016. With a bunch of cool original lore devised for the setting, participants will attend a weekend at a magical college and can play as either teachers or students.

Facebook: New World Magischola
    Main Website: Home

They also just released where it's being held and HOLY SHIT IT'S IN MY TOWN.

There's no way in hell my geeky ass is missing this. WHO ELSE IS GOING?

Also, the website has a fun quiz you can take to determine what house you'd be in. Post your results for the thread!

I got:

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  2. I AM IN DAN OBEAH!

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    You belong in Dan Obeah! You have a thirst for knowledge, and you believe in its power to bring freedom from enslavement. You value transformation, renewal, and wisdom, and you strive to use your formidable power, skill, and clear-thinking for good. You seek harmony, consensus, and symbiosis, but you also recognize when something toxic needs to be eliminated, and you aren't afraid to be the one to do it.
    Apparently, I am a raven. That is okay. Ravens are cool.

I kind of wish I could go, but alas, distance is distance is distance is distance. An entire ocean is not easy to overcome, but I would use my powers for THE EVULZ! if I really got there despite me being a fancy raven.​

• Like Like x 1
  4. @Lstorm

FLY HERE ON YOUR RAVEN WINGS.

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  5. AS FAR AS I KNOW, RAVENS ARE NOT MIGRATORY ANIMALS.

6. [​IMG]
    Result: Casa Calisaylá

You belong in Casa Calisaylá! You have a certain disregard for rules and limitations, and you are full of cunning and mischief. A bit rebellious in nature, you are focused on thwarting injustice, promoting equality, and solving problems using sometimes unorthodox and innovative means. Borders are meant for crossing, and you are one to go there!

REALLY? HOW.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. [​IMG]

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]
    I got Dan Obeah as well. :0

EDIT: GOSH DARN IT AUTOCORRECT

• Like Like x 1
  9. FUCK YEAH, GRUMPS.

'GATORS RULE.

10. I might just come to America for this event to see how many assholes I can pull around a campfire, flirt with and tease until the end of a long evening of story telling and an endless supply of alcohol.​

• Like Like x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  11. [​IMG]

• Go Home, You're Drunk x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Love x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows x 1
    • WTF Did I Just Read x 1
  12. I MISS THE "NO JUST NO" BUTTON.

...BECAUSE LIONPRIDE IS THE SUPERIOR OLD SPICE.

• WTF Did I Just Read WTF Did I Just Read x 1
  13. [​IMG]

I like this one :D

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  14. [​IMG]
    You belong in Casa Calisaylá! You have a certain disregard for rules and limitations, and you are full of cunning and mischief. A bit rebellious in nature, you are focused on thwarting injustice, promoting equality, and solving problems using sometimes unorthodox and innovative means. Borders are meant for crossing, and you are one to go there!
    @Red Velvet gimme all the West Coast Cooler and party tunes, biatch >:D

• Like Like x 1
  15. We're the same. :D -Hugs roommate- Yaaaay

16. @redblood and @Arcadia Lumina

NAH MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

RUSSIAN VODKA, MEAD AND CHERRY WINE WITH WHATEVER OTHER PISS WATER YOU DRINK IN AMERICA ​

17. FUCKING UP YOU ONE WITH WKD AND YAEGERBOMBS MOFO YOU WANNA FIGHT? IM THE NOT-GRYFFINDOR!

• WTF Did I Just Read WTF Did I Just Read x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  19. Result: Casa Calisaylá
    SHARE YOUR RESULT
    TWEET

Edit: Fuck it, I'll handle it when I get home.

#19 Santa Seiji, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    • Love Love x 1
  20. Inb4 Ozzie and/or Diana turn this into an RP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.