New World Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is not hard at all, Tachibana Kazu. You go into your PLTs and open the folder labeled My Class Schedule. You add the Draconic next to the Traditional Student then you are finished adding that class." Lady Violetta spoke calmly.
"The cart corral will have your cart. Take the one that has your room number on it, please. Your PLTs will fit on the table securely. Have fun shopping and remember that everything is free today.

Mystique had by now found her cart number. She moved her cart out of the spot and saw one of the other students.
"Hi. My name is Mystique. " she spoke softly to Tachibana Kazu.

"Time to go to the village, huh? Okay. Let's do this.", Damian thought while walking to the platform. "To the Village, please.", he said while standing on the platform. With some speed, he came spiraling down in to the village. "Huh, the village was beneath us? Or magic happened. Either one is believable to me at this point. Whatever, what matters is that I'm now at least in the village. Wait a minute, I just thought about something. I still didn't get a answer to my question! Let's ask it to Lady Violetta.", Damian thought. He walked up to Lady Violetta, who just told that they needed the cart with their room number from the cart carrol: "Lady Violetta, what are Solar Systems and Auras? They were on the general store list, but I have no idea on their function. And, do you need a specific instrument for the Arcane Wolf? The list didn't specify when I looked at it."

"Solar system is all of the components of the Milky Way, particularly the area where the Bridge Mix touches the Milky Way. Auras are the magical presence or magical shadows that surrounds us all of the time. Arcane Wolf would respond to various whistles or the pan flute best. Any other questions?'" Lady Violetta asked as she smiled.

"Uh... no. That's all I had to ask. Thanks for the answers!", Damian said as he nervously smiled back. "Okay, so scratch that guitar of my list. Since a whistle or flute is needed for an Arcane Wolf, I'm going with an ocarina! Straight up Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask in this house! Wow... Even in thought, that sounded terrible.", The awkward nerd thought, as he was walking to the cart carrol to pick up his cart. "First stop, the General Store!", he thought when he picked up cart number 6. He put his PLT on the table of the cart and walked towards the general store.

Tachibana Kazu
Walking, typing and talking at the same time, she quickly made the changes to her classes. "I don't know, but lets go get our carts. After that, why don't we walk into the first shop we see?" After being approached by Mystique, she hesitated a bit, "H-hello, I'm Kazu, Tachibana Kazu. Do you want to join us Mystique-san?" She started making her way over, thinking about how cool it will be for her to have a pet dragon, as well as her little bird. "What area are you taking, class wise Mystique-san?"

Mystique smiled as she booted up her PLTs for a map of the stores.

7-The VIllage and Carnival.jpg
"According to the map, it says to head counter clockwise but I'd like to stop at the Pet Shop Plus first. I am eager to get my pet." she spoke as she looked at the map.

Tachibana Kazu
"I agree, why don't we go clockwise then? I can't wait to see what I need to do to get my dragon.... and it said we could chose two pets if we were doing the Draconic courses, so I wonder if I have to wait, or if I can get them both now..... I'll at least get the stuff for my bird even if I don't get the egg."
She stopped talking and thought about her next sentence, but turned to Ozaki. "Ozaki-san, we should all go to the Cafe after our shopping is done! I wonder what sort of stuff is there...." She started walking, and semi dragged the two behind her.

"I am taking both Draconic and Traditional Courses. I am not sure what I want to get but you are right, Tachibana-son, if we take both courses we can get a dragon and a pet..... I am thinking about a water dragon..... maybe the Ancient Water Dragon. I like cats so I'd get one of them as a pet.What about the rest of you? What kind of a pet are you thinking about getting?"

KAIRI OZAKI

Kairi agreed with kazu. "sounds like a plan tachibana-san. As for me, I am thinking about getting a lyre. I am a musican, so it would be wonderful to have a companion who i could sing with in the morning or when im stressed" Kairi felt a bit silly looking for admitting that. however she was looking forward to raising the musical pet. Kazu was talking to the girl named mystique just fine. however when kairi realized that the girl was the one who was asking the questions, kairi stopped talking. She did not seem mean at all, so it was easy for kairi to feel less anxious around the girl. Still her shy side was rearing its head. Kairi grabbed a cart and mounted her PLT on it. She pulled up her map as the girls were talking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tachibana Kazu

"Well, between you two, you have my choices! Kinda....." Tachibana smiled broadly as she fluidly got everything set to go on her cart. "I'm getting a Riding Water Dragon and a Lyre." Seeing her friends face made her want to go over and hug her. "We both get to be weird with our pets..... with us being musicians, it kinda makes sense that they would be singing with us." She started walking back toward the first shop on their path. "Oh, and do you think they have fencing here? Maybe it's like a magic fencing where they stand back and watch the swords fight?"

KAIRI OZAKI

Nodding at kazu's conclusion, Kairi listened her friend's inquiry about magical fencing. "That sounds......really fun. I hope we are....free to create clubs like at home" Kari's voice was significantly softer now. Her shyness around Mystique was very apparent now. Kairi wanted nothing more than to make friends at this new school, but her old habits were getting the best of her. Kairi decided to listen instead of talking, so as to not make mystique think that she did not like her. Kairi pushed her cart into the store that on the right of the group. It seemed like the others was taking longer than expected, so she would catch up with Aly when she gets there.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ugh... So much stuff was needed from the General Store. I hope I got everything. At least I got the ocarina, some nice shirts and hoodies. That's a plus. Oh, and the awesomeness that's the Handheld Game Box! This thing can play anything, from any online store. It has an handheld function, where it has 2 screens, 2 analog sticks, a stylus and every handheld game downloadable. It also has a 'normal' function, where you hook it up to the TV with a couple of wires. And you have both a mouse and keyboard and a controller! Oh, and the best part? You can actually transfer everything over! YAY!", Damian thought, after spending what felt like an hour in the store.

"Okay, let's get back on track! Where should I go next? Pet Shop Plus? Or Sweet Shoppe? Maybe the Wand Shoppe? Dammit! I can't decide! What to do, what to do? You know what? I'm too eager to get my pet, so let's just do that. Oof, this cart got a lot heavier then when I started. This is good for my stamina, though. I already got a pretty good stamina, especially since I'm pretty 'big'. Ugh... Magic does require stamina, so I'm not looking forward to that.", he thought as he pushed his cart forward to "Pet Shop Plus".

Reactions: koolkat4595
Tachibana Kazu
"Well it seems Ozaki-san is in, what about you Mystique-san?"
Tachibana asked as they entered Pet Shop Plus. Imediately, she stopped and her mouth dropped. "Ozaki-san, Mystique-san, look at all this stuff!!!" She switched to Japanese and talked fast enough that everything she said seemed to flow into a single word. (this is in japanese) "OHMYGOD!EVERYTHINGISINHEREIWONDERHOWMUCHSTUFFISHEREARETHOSETHEEGGSOVERTHERE?OHWHATISTHAT!IWONDERWHEREEVERYTHINGISKEPTINSTORAGE?" getting that out of her system, she turned to the others. "What area do you want to start in?"

Mystique was so totally surprised by what was in a simple pet shop.
"I understand what the Plus in the name means! This store must have everything imaginable for a pet and every pet ever known...... Look there are kittens over there, puppies there and bird eggs and dragon eggs.

How can I choose just one pet? Look at the tiny kitten...... aren't you a cutie? What kind of a cat are you? A fire cat? I must have you, little one.
Ozaki-san, Tachibana-san, what do you think of this tiny kitten? It's a fire kitten." Mystique asked as she petted the kitten's little paw.

KAIRI OZAKI
Kairi nodded, flashing her shy side again. Kairi knew that she needed to work on her people skills, seeing as she has no one close to her around anymore. Kazu was so easy to talk. Kairi wanted to make more friends, so she took a deep breath and spoke up. " Its very cute, the kitten suits you well" Kairi's face was red with embarrassment. "yup, i definitely need to work on that" Kairi made herself smile, which alleviated her nervousness. Kairi spotted where the Lyre eggs were being kept. The file explained how pets in eggs would need to be put into a hot lamp and turned until they hatched. Kairi picked up a heat lamp, egg sling, and a bird style cage. It was a huge cage, the biggest one they had. Kairi set it on her cart and check the items off the list. "okayyyy food, i need food." Before she could check to see where the pet food way to came across a display of fruit barring trees. "Ohhhhhh yessssss" Kairi gravitated to the tree section and took all the different tree seeds, pots, and planting soil. She knew that her pet patio would be a beautiful garden for her, the lyre, and future pets to come.

She set the gardening items on the cart and got the pet treats and seeds she was looking for. she did not know the eating habits of the birds, so kairi got 9 large bags of seeds . the store looks like they had an endless supply of everything, so she did not feel greedy with her taken portion. "I mean i need to save up in case something happens right" Kairi laughed as she was talking to herself. "Tachibana-san and Mystique, what are you going to name your little friends? I am thinking something pretty like Miwa for a girl and Sho for a boy" Kairi pikced out some interesting looking toys and a nesting box while waiting for their answers.​

"I am not sure and will decide later. How many pets do we get? I am getting a dragon as well.....That is plenty for me!" Mystique spoke as she looked at Dragon Eggs. "I think that I want to have an Ancient One Water Dragon. They seen so cool."

Mystique walked along until she saw a pale colored egg in a square container of water. It seem to move as she touched it. She took it and put it in her cart.
"I think that you are the one for me..... Now to get the supplies for both of you. I'd better get the things that you two will need. "

Mystique got a deep aquarium, scratcher, kitty tower, toys, gravel, beds for both of them and everything that she thought that she might need including three times as much food for her new pets than she believed that they could eat in a year. She even get extra toys for when they got older and extra things.

Tachibana Kazu
While everyone was getting their things, Tachibana quickly pulled up her list of items. Her list seemed much longer than the others, though, she was getting a riding dragon, and another pet. "Well, Mystique-san, looks like we'll have similar dragons. I'm getting a water riding dragon." As she said that, she walked toward the riding dragons section, and quickly found her her water egg. Carefully setting it in the cart, she walked to where Ozaki was and picked up a Lyre egg. "They need quite a lot, don't they Ozaki-san." She laughed and walked through the store, picking up all the items, including optional items. Okay, now just to get food..... if I got rabbits and grew them, the dragon could get fresh meat, but that would be later..... maybe I should get like a dried fruit? While she was thinking about her dragon's food, she followed Ozaki's lead and took several bags, that would hopefully last her several months, until she had the money to pay for more. "I wonder if I could just have rabbits in my room..... what do you think Mystique-san?"

Mystique looked at Tachibana Kazu then shook her head.
"I really doubt it since there are not any rabbits to have. At least not that I saw in the PLTs. There are tiny minnow that I going to get. I will get a seperate tank for them. There are tadpoles and grasses for mine to eat as well. They are aquatic creatures so it stands to reason that they would eat such things as listed in the PLTs.
Of course we could always check with Lady Violetta or Thomas to make sure." she spoke softly as she read.

Finally arriving at Pet Shop Plus, DJ thought to himself: "It finally dawned on me. I'm getting a pet, that's a lot of responsibility. Well, I'm sure I'm going to be fine. Famous last words, I know. Ugh, this is either gonna be great or terrible. Probably both.", When Damian finally went into the shop, he saw the three girls busy with their shopping. "Huh, I wonder which pets they are going to choose. There was a lot of them on the list, plus they could be a Dragonic or Mixed student, so they could also get a dragon. Agh, thinking about all the pets that are a possibility makes my head kinda hurt. Let's just go to the section with canine pets.", he thought as he was walking to the canine section. "Okay, Arcane Wolf. Let's take a loo-. Aw, they are cute! Huh, this one with the darker shade of cobalt blue color really sticks out to me. Well, I guess I'll be taking that one. Now for the rest of the stuff.", he thought as he looked at his new pet.

Tachibana Kazu
Making a subtle face, she turned and grabbed another thing of food, thinking it'd be best to stock up now. "I guess your right......" She quickly looked through the list one more time, making sure she had grabbed everything, both required and recommended. "Okay.... I think I have everything..... Ozaki-san, Mystique-san, you guys ready to move to the next shop?" I wonder if everything is okay with everyone back home......... not that they really cared.... but they were family.. kind of.

Status
Not open for further replies.